Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Looking for ROKA Maverick Pro wetsuit and / or ROKA promo code (size Medium)
Quote | Reply
Hello everyone,

I am looking for a slightly used / and or new ROKA Maverick Pro wetsuit (size medium). Even better, if you have a Roka promo code that you wouldn't mind sharing, I would appreciate it :) I realize there is a strong chance that because it is tri season, such a promo code does not exist.

Thanks in advance for any feedback you can provide.

Thanks,

Bryce
Quote Reply
Re: Looking for ROKA Maverick Pro wetsuit and / or ROKA promo code (size Medium) [brymon68] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ROKAFRIEND is 15% off

http://www.tripothesis.com - Comprehensive Tri and running training plans starting at only $10.
Quote Reply
Re: Looking for ROKA Maverick Pro wetsuit and / or ROKA promo code (size Medium) [hydark] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
tried using ROKAFRIEND and it didn't work . is there another code out there??
Quote Reply
Re: Looking for ROKA Maverick Pro wetsuit and / or ROKA promo code (size Medium) [JTNY] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Wish you would have asked sooner, I had a 25% off code until April 15

http://www.tripothesis.com - Comprehensive Tri and running training plans starting at only $10.
Quote Reply
Re: Looking for ROKA Maverick Pro wetsuit and / or ROKA promo code (size Medium) [brymon68] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have a MT, if that'd work?
Quote Reply
Re: Looking for ROKA Maverick Pro wetsuit and / or ROKA promo code (size Medium) [hydark] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
hydark wrote:
Wish you would have asked sooner, I had a 25% off code until April 15

doh! PM me the code and I can ask the customer service folks if they'd be willing to honor it!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hello,
Not sure where you fall on the size chart but I have a Small/tall Roka Pro that was used to two 70.3's if you're interested.
Quote Reply
Re: Looking for ROKA Maverick Pro wetsuit and / or ROKA promo code (size Medium) [BW911] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If you have an account on their website from buying things before, you can put something in your cart and then go to checkout, but don't actually do it.. After a few days I got an email with a 20%code.. worked on the Sim shorts
Quote Reply