Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: (OT) Survivor: Go girls! [adampom] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
"I'm suckered into a Survivor reply."

Me too. I'll have to admit I haven't been able to survive watching a single episode since the very first Survivor 1. It looked S T U P I D then and every commercial I've seen for any of these shows has only confirmed my opinion. How people can actually waste their time getting involved with total nonsense like this is beyond my comprehension. So called "reality" TV is a good excuse to not even turn on the set and listen to music or read. This stuff is nothing more than an unscripted version of the moronic soap operas on daytime TV.
Quote Reply
Re: (OT) Survivor: Go girls! [IronDad] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just watched all 3 hours of the final here in Oz last night. They showed the last two episodes and then reunion back to back. Thought you guys would be months ahead of us. Was quite surprised to see this thread here today.

Gotta love Jonny "Fairplay"! Scheming b*stard, but at least you knew what you were in for.
Quote Reply
Re: (OT) Survivor: Go girls! [WebSwim] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ditto on fairplay. Happy about the result. Gill really showed her decision making prowess at the end.

One of the few things I watch on TV and totally addictive viewing for me and my wife. Very amusing stuff. The selection process must be great fun.
Quote Reply

Prev Next