Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

2016 Giant Trinity Advanced Pro custom build PHOTOS
Quote | Reply
I have a Giant Trinity Advanced Pro TT custom build, size M. It has seen the road about 5 times in total. I'm selling it along with some other bikes because I've had some health issues and won't be doing any events in the near future and it's a bit small for me. I did one 12 mile TT on it and rode it a few times for training. I bought the bike as a frame and built it up from there. The major specs are as follows:

Frame: Giant Trinity Advanced Pro TT size M/L
Wheelset: Reynolds Aero 72/90 combo
Shifters- Shimano Dura Ace Di2
Front/Rear Der- Shimano Ultegra
Cranks - Shimano Ultegra
Saddle- Adamo Time Trial

The bike would retail for about $9500 with this build, so this is a chance to get a basically new bike at a steal. It has one scratch by the on the head tube that happened when it was being built. The bike has not been wrecked and does not have any other scratches. I am willing to sell without the wheels or saddle. If you don't want the wheels, I can also add some training wheels. I added the ski bars but will include the straight bars if wanted. Price is $6799. kevin2ndnature@yahoo.com if you have questions.
Last edited by: ko21: Jun 12, 16 16:12
Quote Reply
Re: 2016 Giant Trinity Advanced Pro custom build PHOTOS [ko21] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Price drop- $5999
Last edited by: ko21: Jun 12, 16 10:28
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
$5499
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hi, I have a question. How much does the bike weight? I race hilly courses and it is important to me... Thank you
Last edited by: s.kral: Jul 10, 17 13:13
Quote Reply