Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

San Diego Running Fans...
Quote | Reply
A heads-up:

The high school national championship XC race (Footlocker) is Saturday in Balboa Park, Morley Field. Girls race 9 am; Boys 10 am.

XC is the only true national championship in any sport at the HS level. Come out and watch some wicked fast teenagers.

[Run the SDTC Mainly Masters 10k at 7:30 on Fiesta Island first! Cheap and no pesky T-shirts.]
Quote Reply
Re: San Diego Running Fans... [Julian] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Julian,

are you doing the Mainly Masters race? Em and I are going down for it also. I have just been building the distance for the past two months, all at a real easy pace (7:45 - 8:00 miles, 60 miles a week). Did my first hard run last week, 10 miles at 6:30 pace, now I'm itching to see how slow I can run a 10km in. Em is getting ready for her first marathon in Phoenix and has her first 20 miler on Sunday but I managed to coax her into doing the 10km also.

Mike Plumb, TriPower MultiSports
Professional Running, Cycling and Multisport Coaching, F.I.S.T. Certified
http://www.tripower.org
Quote Reply
Re: San Diego Running Fans... [Mike Plumb] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If y'all are going, I'll be there. I woke up this morning thinking I would skip it because I have thoroughly thrashed myself this week. I'm planning on a hard run tomorrow anyway, so I might as well do it with a crowd. I'm going to go 90% effort and do an extra short lap after.

See you there!
Quote Reply