Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Which Power2Max for Felt IA10?
Quote | Reply
Too many options and I'm trying to sort them out. I would appreciate some insight. The Felt IA10 has a BB30. Power2Max provides several options and I'm trying to figure out if there are pros vs cons of the lower priced options.

Best option all around appears to be the Rotor 3D+ - sounds like it just fits

Cheapest possibility is the FSA Gossamer but requires an adapter (any pros vs cons on this?)

Then there is the FSA Gossamer BB386EVO - doesn't say anything about requiring an adapters, but I thought I read somewhere that they provide a spacer for BB30??

Obviously, least hassle sounds like the 3D+, but it is also $300 more than the other two options. Just hoping for some input before I pull the trigger. Thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: Which Power2Max for Felt IA10? [keqwow] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
There is a P2M thread on here that a rep is pretty frequent on, he/she was able to answer all of my questions pretty quickly when I was purchasing mine. I've had mine for a few years now and I love it. You're making a good choice in buying one. Sorry I couldn't help specifically with your question.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have the FSA Gossamer BB386EVO on my IA16 and it works great! Originally ordered the Gossamer and either had to order the adapter (which I didn't know I needed) or send it back to exchange it for the BB386EVO model. I chose to exchange it and not use the adapter.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Type S - FSA Gossamer BB386EVO. Cant go wrong for the price of $630
Quote Reply
Re: Which Power2Max for Felt IA10? [rhpeters] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
So did the BB386EVO just fit, or did it include some sort of spacer to make it fit? Im also curious why the 3D+ is the 'best' fit for BB30 at $300 more?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
It just fits with a normal BB30 bottom bracket. I'm using the original that came in my IA10. There is a 'spacer' included, which is really just a cover for the extra spindle length of the BB386EVO out the non-drive side.
Quote Reply