Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Teleconference service
Quote | Reply
Does anyone have a favorite phone conference service? Or iphone app?

I lead 1-2 phone meetings per month with 6-10 people. My employer is cutting me off and I need to find my own.

No international participants. Don't need anything fancy like ability to do side conversations or anything like that.

Thanks
Andy
Quote Reply
Re: Teleconference service [AndyPeterson] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
AndyPeterson wrote:
Does anyone have a favorite phone conference service? Or iphone app?

I lead 1-2 phone meetings per month with 6-10 people. My employer is cutting me off and I need to find my own.

No international participants. Don't need anything fancy like ability to do side conversations or anything like that.

Thanks
Andy

I've used both AT&T Connect and Skype. I prefer Skype by a long shot. Good Android app and easy navigation to share desktop, etc. I assume they have a good ios app too.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Go to meeting or skype but definitely the former.

http://www.gotomeeting.com/

who's smarter than you're? i'm!
Last edited by: veganerd: May 27, 16 8:44
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I use GotoMeeting. I think it is about $20 per month. I'm sure there are other, cheaper services if you only need phone capability - but it works great if you need to share something on the computer.

With my plan, I can host as many as 5 other people at one time. If you need more than that, the plan is a bit more expensive.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Skype works fine.

Remember - It's important to be comfortable in your own skin... because it turns out society frowns on wearing other people's
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Ubermeeting is another one to consider.
Quote Reply