Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

What do Richard Gere and the clintons have in common?
Quote | Reply
Care to guess?

"In the world I see you are stalking elk through the damp canyon forests around the ruins of Rockefeller Center. You'll wear leather clothes that will last you the rest of your life. You'll climb the wrist-thick kudzu vines that wrap the Sears Towers. And when you look down, you'll see tiny figures pounding corn, laying stripes of venison on the empty car pool lane of some abandoned superhighway." T Durden
Last edited by: TheForge: May 24, 16 18:46
Quote Reply
Re: What do Richard Gere and the clintons have in common? [TheForge] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Re: What do Richard Gere and the clintons have in common? [JSA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No but related and you proved my point. It seems like certain people are forever connected with something negative.

I don't believe Richard Gere used pvc pipe to insert hamsters in his ass. But eventually after hearing the same thing over and over and over again from different sources regular people wonder if there is some truth to it.

The clintons can't seem to escape scandal. Eventually you got to ask yourself if there is some truth to it.

1. Emails
2. Clintons bimbos
3. Huma and here extra job while working at the state dept.
4. Trouble just seems to follow terry McAuliffe. If not for his connections to Clinton he would be hated by more people in the Democratic Party than trump ever was in the republicans.

Come November, every non-partisan hack voter will be asking themselves if thisnisn really what we want.

"In the world I see you are stalking elk through the damp canyon forests around the ruins of Rockefeller Center. You'll wear leather clothes that will last you the rest of your life. You'll climb the wrist-thick kudzu vines that wrap the Sears Towers. And when you look down, you'll see tiny figures pounding corn, laying stripes of venison on the empty car pool lane of some abandoned superhighway." T Durden
Quote Reply
Re: What do Richard Gere and the clintons have in common? [TheForge] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
TheForge wrote:
Come November, every non-partisan hack voter will be asking themselves if thisnisn really what we want.

The Clintons are Teflon. If you think a scandal will bring them down, you are nuts.

Here is why Hillary will win - When it comes to elections:

Republicans and Conservatives are always searching for the perfect candidate. Donkeys and Liberals are only searching for the "D."

Not sure how many times I need to remind you of this.

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
And how many times do I have to remind you Obama was an anomaly for getting people out to vote.

How many college students will be motivated to vote for her? What percentage of blacks who voted for Obama will get out? Now let's talk about Latinos. Will they make a difference? I doubt this round but in the future yes.

I still don't know who will win and but to predict a landslide for Hillary now is crazy based on conventional wisdom alone. She can't even deal the deal in her primary.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Trump and his surrogates will just have to ram the point down.

Get it, hahaha

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote:
I don't believe Richard Gere used pvc pipe to insert hamsters in his ass.

Which is good because it was ABS pipe and gerbils.

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
JSA wrote:
TheForge wrote:

The Clintons are Teflon. If you think a scandal will bring them down, you are nuts.

Here is why Hillary will win - When it comes to elections:

Republicans and Conservatives are always searching for the perfect candidate. Donkeys and Liberals are only searching for the "D."

Not sure how many times I need to remind you of this.

Well that & simple electoral math. The Dems couldn't have (well they haven't yet but are about to) nominated a worse candidate. But the Pubes did them one better & went to the jackass well. Snatching defeat from victory indeed. Thankfully whoever wins is (IMHO) a likely one & done.

But long-term demographics really don't favor the Pubes unless they change their message/strategy. And following talk-radio's "we need someone more conservative" charge when the Donald wins a few key counties in Mississippi or South Carolina.....well shit, I'm really don't want 9 years of Billary.

"There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs." John Rogers
Quote Reply
Re: What do Richard Gere and the clintons have in common? [mopdahl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The "pubes" will never out Santa Claus the donkeys.

In order for the republicans to win they, along with the voting public, need to change.

As it is now too many people are happy to vote themselves free goodies paid for by others. That demographic is forever owned by the dems.

¡Oralé!

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply