Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Hard to feel sorry for Huma.
Quote | Reply
Living a nightmare is fitting for such a person.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/...ing-a-nightmare.html

"In the world I see you are stalking elk through the damp canyon forests around the ruins of Rockefeller Center. You'll wear leather clothes that will last you the rest of your life. You'll climb the wrist-thick kudzu vines that wrap the Sears Towers. And when you look down, you'll see tiny figures pounding corn, laying stripes of venison on the empty car pool lane of some abandoned superhighway." T Durden
Quote Reply
Re: Hard to feel sorry for Huma. [TheForge] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Maybe Hillary and Her could have a thing going. Sounds like they married the same type of guy.

"The great pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do."
Quote Reply
Re: Hard to feel sorry for Huma. [jkca1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
At least bill had that charisma and charm. Weiner was politically in the right place at the right time and going places. So I understand Hillary for falling in love with Bill and then dancing with the date she brung the rest of her sorry life. I don't get Huma and Weiner. Nor do I get why she is still with him.

"In the world I see you are stalking elk through the damp canyon forests around the ruins of Rockefeller Center. You'll wear leather clothes that will last you the rest of your life. You'll climb the wrist-thick kudzu vines that wrap the Sears Towers. And when you look down, you'll see tiny figures pounding corn, laying stripes of venison on the empty car pool lane of some abandoned superhighway." T Durden
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sympathy article designed to help a cold blooded, ruthless political operative.

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If some of the accounts on the Hillary email scandal are true, she could possibly add an indictment to her problems.

Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:

Who's the operative it helps? From my reading there's no one who comes out a winner.
Quote Reply
Re: Hard to feel sorry for Huma. [spot] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I love it when smug elitist get perpwalked. There is something cathartic about it. I really like it when they are sentenced and cry.

Normally I would associate this pleasure with the fact I'm not right in the head. But I think most of you would agree in this case. There are pics on the internet of the last moments of Harvey Glatman and pictures found in the Grim Sleepers home of unidentified women after his arrest. There is a common theme in all of them. Genuine fear. You know that was what the photographer (killer) was hoping to capture so they could relive the moment. I hope we get such a photo moment of Huma.

Quote Reply
Re: Hard to feel sorry for Huma. [trail] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
trail wrote:
Duffy wrote:

Who's the operative it helps? From my reading there's no one who comes out a winner.

M brain hasn't been working right the past couple days. Disregard.

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I don't get it. What did she do? How do you know she is a smug elitist?
Quote Reply
Re: Hard to feel sorry for Huma. [SH] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Maybe I have read too many articles but she has been involved in every clintons scandal, she was granted special gov't employee status that granted her the ability to be a state dept employee and gave outside employment with a consulting company, Teneo, which many viewed as a pay to play arrangement. Either way sleazy and a conflict of interest. And who can forget how she views volunteers.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/...charges-filed-video/

Quote Reply