Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Banshee
Quote | Reply
Yep, it was absurd. But holy hell did that series deliver. Just watched the series finale. I need a cigarette. Rarely does a series leave me so satisfied. If you have not watched it, do so. It is pure gratuitous sex and violence on the level of John Wick. Bravo Skinimax. Bravo!

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Re: Banshee [JSA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I haven't seen the final season but I liked the first 3.
Quote Reply
Re: Banshee [Perseus] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Perseus wrote:
I haven't seen the final season but I liked the first 3.

I'm in the same boat. Cancelled cable--missed final season.

Awesome show though.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Awesome show! So over the top but so fun to watch. The finale was great.

I will miss it. Bummer we never got Lucas Hood's real name. Not sure why I wanted to know that but I did.

Favorite Gear: Dimond | Cadex | Desoto Sport | Hoka One One
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have Cinemax and been wondering about that show. I'll definitely check it out.

"In the world I see you are stalking elk through the damp canyon forests around the ruins of Rockefeller Center. You'll wear leather clothes that will last you the rest of your life. You'll climb the wrist-thick kudzu vines that wrap the Sears Towers. And when you look down, you'll see tiny figures pounding corn, laying stripes of venison on the empty car pool lane of some abandoned superhighway." T Durden
Quote Reply
Re: Banshee [TheForge] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
TheForge wrote:
I have Cinemax and been wondering about that show. I'll definitely check it out.

Just be prepared to simply have fun with it. Don't take it seriously. Don't try to rationalize anything. It is epic fun!

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have the last season recorded and ready to binge watch. The series is dumb as hell but a lot of fun.

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Quote Reply
Re: Banshee [j p o] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm completely in love with the deputy. He got a lot of action, but, IMO, she is the best. Proctor's niece is a very close second.

I'm going to miss this show.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Deputy is in that show with the chick with all the tattoos--Blindspot.

Kai's character is on Blacklist.

I'm still trying to find a place to stream season 4.

Edit: Just found it on Sling TV--1 week free trial
Last edited by: J-No: May 22, 16 20:25
Quote Reply
Re: Banshee [J-No] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No way! Deputy is the Blindspot chick??? Wow! She looks good but was far hotter in Banshee.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Not THE blindspot chick.

She is an FBI agent in Blindspot.
Last edited by: J-No: May 22, 16 21:16
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
J-No wrote:
Not THE blindspot chick.

She is an FBI agent in Blindspot.

Oh! Ok. I got it. I thought that was odd. I don't watch Blindspot aside from the promos.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Do you mean the deputy from season 4? Or the one who got her neck broke last season?

I was referring the to the last season.

Watching episode 2, season 4 now.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Not the one from the final season. The one who had a relationship with Hood.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
JSA wrote:
Not the one from the final season. The one who had a relationship with Hood.

Trieste Kelly Dunn. She plays a Marshall on Blindspot.

I was partial to Odette Annable who played the sister of season 2's bad guy. Plus, she died in a much more badass way.

Slowguy

(insert pithy phrase here...)
Last edited by: slowguy: May 23, 16 4:46
Quote Reply
Re: Banshee [slowguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes, the sister is spectacular as well. Plus she was a total badass.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
JSA wrote:
Yes, the sister is spectacular as well. Plus she was a total badass.

The casting director has done a very fine job of repeatedly filling the role of "Insanely hot chick who gets naked a lot."

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
7 day trial on Sling to watch Season 4.

On episode 5.

FBI agent is my favorite character.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I used to be head over heals for Elisha Dushku (yeah I don't think I got her name even close, but the FBI agent) but man is she a terrible actress!

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Just finished up season 4 last night - wow - what a ride!

Anyone think Kai actually got out alive?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
JSA wrote:
Yep, it was absurd. But holy hell did that series deliver. Just watched the series finale. I need a cigarette. Rarely does a series leave me so satisfied. If you have not watched it, do so. It is pure gratuitous sex and violence on the level of John Wick. Bravo Skinimax. Bravo!

I'm on Season 3 right now. Great show and totally over-the-top. Wife and I are binge watching one episode a night. You need a cigarette after each episode. Just watched the fat guy get thrown out of the semi-truck. BTW, if you've ever read Rex Stout crime novels, the fat dude is a total take off on Nero Wolfe.
Quote Reply
Re: Banshee [Uncle Arqyle] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Man, I miss that show! If I ever run out of stuff to watch, I may go back and watch it again.

My guilty pleasure show this year is Strike Back. Absolutely ridiculous over-the-top fun! What kills me is the Brit (Stonebridge) was born in Montana and sounds as Americ an as they come in interviews. And, the American (Scott) is an Aussie whose accent (in real life) could pass for English. Great series!The Origins Season didn't do anything for me. Also, Season 5 kinda sucks with the new cast. But, Seasons 1-4 were a blast.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
JSA wrote:
Man, I miss that show! If I ever run out of stuff to watch, I may go back and watch it again.

My guilty pleasure show this year is Strike Back. Absolutely ridiculous over-the-top fun! What kills me is the Brit (Stonebridge) was born in Montana and sounds as Americ an as they come in interviews. And, the American (Scott) is an Aussie whose accent (in real life) could pass for English. Great series!The Origins Season didn't do anything for me. Also, Season 5 kinda sucks with the new cast. But, Seasons 1-4 were a blast.[/quote

The funny part about the show is that I'm on season 3 and its been summer the whole time. I keep wondering if they'll ever change seasons. It is in PA after all.
Quote Reply
Re: Banshee [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I’m rewatching the series. So much fun.

Favorite Gear: Dimond | Cadex | Desoto Sport | Hoka One One
Quote Reply