Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Dash Stage.9 NARROW saddle $350 - or trade for your MEDIUM or WIDE
Quote | Reply
Edit - PRICE DROPPED!!! Willing to sell for $350 shipped

Have a new Dash Stage.9 saddle in the narrow version. After a short ride I know I need the medium or wide. Looking for a trade for a Stage.9 medium or wide, or the base heavier Stock Stage saddle Dash is now selling + cash.

Mine is Black with White Dash logo.

Let me know!

Last edited by: Jayhox: Jun 1, 16 6:48
Quote Reply
Re: Dash Stage.9 NARROW saddle $380 - or trade for your MEDIUM or WIDE [Jayhox] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Willing to sell! $380 shipped within the 48 states

Quote | Reply
I have a never been used white Stage 9 Medium. I need a narrow if you want to trade.
Quote Reply
Re: Dash Stage.9 NARROW saddle $380 - or trade for your MEDIUM or WIDE [wesley1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
wesley1 wrote:
I have a never been used white Stage 9 Medium. I need a narrow if you want to trade.

Thanks, but I forgot to say it needs to be black. And I will take reasonable offers on mine.

Quote | Reply
Still available!

Quote | Reply
Dropped the asking price to $360 shipped OBO

Quote | Reply
Asking price dropped again to $350 shipped in the 48 states.