Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Pearl Izumi P.R.O Leader III Shoes - 42.5....NEW in box, 2016 Model
Quote | Reply
Brand New Pearl Izumi P.R.O. Leader III shoes, size 42.5, never worn, never had cleats installed. This is the new model which was just introduced in 2016. Carbon sole, insanely light.

See pics below with full description form Pearl......great shoes at a great price! Retail is $320, asking only $225.

Our ultimate Pro Tour level shoe is designed to disappear on your foot - but still transfer every last watt of power to your pedals. High performance features include our new 1:1 Integrated Power Plate, which eliminates the traditional lasting board and reduces stack height by 1.5mm. Plus the combination of an ultra thin upper with our unique dual-zone Bi-directional closure system wraps the foot without wrinkling, delivering a secure and comfortable second-skin fit.
FEATURES:

• Seamless .9mm Second Skin Upper: the thinnest upper on the market, it adapts comfortably to your unique foot shape to eliminate hot spots and offers superior breathability
  • Power Web: a non-stretch web that easily conforms to your foot, but keeps you bolted to the pedal for maximum efficiency under hard efforts
  • 1:1 Integrated Power Plate: feather-light stiffness (stiffness rating of 13) and close to foot stack height 5mm
  • Zonal Bi-directional Closure: delivers a semi-custom fit by gathering equally from both sides for even foot retention, with the precision of two IP1 micro-adjustable BOA reels per shoe
  • 1:1 insole system gives independent left and right arch and forefoot varus canting height options

Chicago Cubs - 2016 WORLD SERIES Champions!!!!

"If ever the time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin." - Samuel Adams
Quote Reply
Re: Pearl Izumi P.R.O Leader III Shoes - 42.5....NEW in box, 2016 Model [Power13] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have a pair on order that are arriving today. Can I ask why you are selling? Didn't like them? These will be my first BOA shoe.

blog
Quote Reply
Re: Pearl Izumi P.R.O Leader III Shoes - 42.5....NEW in box, 2016 Model [stevej] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
They are just a touch too small for me....43's would have been perfect. LOVE the feel / fit otherwise....fair warning though, you'll probably have to drop your saddle a few mm. The sole stack is very low!

Unfortunately, they were a gift from the MIL and no receipt. Hopefully someone on ST can benefit from it...priced to move quickly so I can get some $$ out of 'em. Looks and feels like a great shoe! I think you'll be very pleased....

"If ever the time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin." - Samuel Adams
Quote Reply
Re: Pearl Izumi P.R.O Leader III Shoes - 42.5....NEW in box, 2016 Model [Power13] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump for anyone interested.....

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Power13 wrote:
Bump for anyone interested.....

Sold and if not what color?

Cheers.
Quote Reply