Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

WAY OT - personal update
Quote | Reply
Well gang, I haven't posted anything consequential in some time. (if ever - i fell into that one...) This year has been a sort of sabbatical for me from competing in tri's. I have been doing a TON of endurance type swimming and I just recently got into getting solid workouts in on the (gasp) stationary bike and doing weights in a structured mannor. I have yet to embrace running like I desperatly need to. I think a St Patty's marathon will get me moving this winter.

I do have big news, but first I feel a need to share that I almost posted a drunken post last weekend involving a suite at the Ritz-Carlton, a fabulous new martini recipe and two naked people that woke up in bed with my wife and I in said suite. On reflection I thought it might be TMI.

So the big news.....I'm gonna be a DAD again! Just found out this morning after my swim that the Mrs. is pregnant. It's been a huge goal for us and she wasn't sure if she could concieve naturally but I knocked it out. I'm feeling on top of the world.

Cigars for everyone!!!
Quote Reply
Re: WAY OT - personal update [stl_triness] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Big congrats. Thats awesome news. Now you also know that there are those who are going to need to know deatils of your Martini/Ritz rendezvous.
Quote Reply
Re: WAY OT - personal update [armytriguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks armytriguy. My only other child is 11 and I am stoked thinking about having another little one around.

As far as the other story there isn't much to tell. It was a special night we were celebrating and after having a nice dinner we met these friends for drinks and drank too much. The rest is a bit of a blur, and nobody remembers specifically undressing or going to sleep, but it was a big room with a big bed and big bathroom so it worked out. The funny thing is that the next morning she (the other woman) forgot her panties and we (the wife and I) took them to Chicago with us over the weekend and hung them on every monument and landmark we could find and took pictures of them. Those I can post.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Its all that endurance swimming you've been doing....gets the fish ready for when its their turn.

Congratulations, I'll have a Cohiba.

----------------------------------------------------------
"A society is defined not only by what it creates, but by what it refuses to destroy."
John Sawhill
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Name the child after me. Even If it's a girl. Way to go man!!!

customerjon @gmail.com is where information happens.
Quote Reply
Re: WAY OT - personal update [Mr. Tibbs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Man she already has the names picked out. I guess I now officially have 9 months to change her mind. If it is a boy she has two names she likes, and (coincidently?) both names are shared by Hollywood empty head actors that she thinks are hot.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Congratulations!
Quote Reply
Re: WAY OT - personal update [AmyCO] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks Amy
Quote Reply