Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Catlike Rapid - Anyone Try One?
Quote | Reply
Are they even available yet?
Quote Reply
Re: Catlike Rapid - Anyone Try One? [SBRcoffee] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just got one delivered to California from the folks at Retto in Spain for under $300, which is much cheaper than any US distributor I've seen. I had to wait a couple weeks to get the black and white one, but they seem to be able to get them.

I took it to a time trial on Saturday for the first real ride and loved it.
Quote Reply
Re: Catlike Rapid - Anyone Try One? [Desert Tortoise] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I've seen this online at US distributors recently (ex Trisports) anyone use it or test in a wind tunnell?
Quote Reply
Re: Catlike Rapid - Anyone Try One? [oneflavorgel] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Haven't had a chance to wind-tunnel/test it yet, but the fit and finish on it is great. The Rapid Tri should be easier to find, however, I had to pull a few strings to get the non-tri version.
Last edited by: devinci_rider: May 23, 16 6:15
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I got mine of catlike's website. They got it to me on Friday and I used it this weekend. I loved it, the covers are out a ways from your ears so you won't crack them like other versions. I thought it was very easy to get on in transition.

I got the non Tri version. I rarely do anything over Olympic so don't really see a need for the vented one. I always had the vent covered in the previous catlike version.

I'm not sure if the photo will show right I'm posting from my phone.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I've seen several on eBay in all colors. One of the coolest-looking lids out there. Doesn't have much of a tail though so....

-------------------
Madison photographer Timothy Hughes | Instagram
Quote Reply
Re: Catlike Rapid - Anyone Try One? [Timtek] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Really happy it doesn't have a tail. That said watch out with eBay right now if you're in the us make sure it's a CSPC one.
Quote Reply
Re: Catlike Rapid - Anyone Try One? [Grant.Reuter] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just for the record, the Catlike Rapid is CPSC compliant.
Quote Reply
Re: Catlike Rapid - Anyone Try One? [Desert Tortoise] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I know the US model is, but a lot of companies have two models US and Non-us. I don't know if this is the case for this one, but just wanted to give the poster a heads up.
Quote Reply
Re: Catlike Rapid - Anyone Try One? [Grant.Reuter] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The only ones I see listed on ebay are pretty much full price. I'll just order from trisports instead. :)
Quote Reply