Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

cervical central canal stenosis symptoms everywhere... hoping it will go away
Quote | Reply
Had ACDF at c5-6 back in 2012. c4-5 was bad but ruled out with the pre-op MRI. In MRIs that followed c3-4 had become bad as well. But in both cases there was enough room for the spinal cord to move. Have completed 3 ironmans including IMAZ last November and a couple marathons this winter... in all 14 marathons since surgery... running is not a problem.

I have become very symptomatic recently due to what... possible: poor posture at the desk, sleeping...
-tingling in both legs(comes and goes depending on neck position)
-warm water feeling on a part of my leg that comes and goes.
-tingling and numbness in both arms that comes and goes
-neck pain is minimal to none... but it was minimal at the time of surgery back than too.
However there is NO electrical shocking sensation(when I tilted the head forward) that I dealt with for 10 years prior to surgery.

I know that the discs can retract somewhat over time... hesitant to ask doc for MRI.

I have another IMAZ coming up in November. Do not want to miss....

Has anyone else dealt with this where time and cervical exercises helped the disc retract and symptoms go away?

I have in the past been symptomatic and things recover... but now it is in the legs... so don't know.

Foregive me this me have been poorly written... didn't sleep much last night. thx
Last edited by: woof: May 5, 16 19:07
Quote Reply
Re: cervical central canal stenosis symptoms everywhere... hoping it will go away [woof] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Please go and see your spine surgeon.

Two wheels good. Four wheels bad.
Quote Reply