Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

IMNC
Quote | Reply
Anybody else get this note offering a transfer in case you are pissed about the NC bathroom thing? Isn't WTC owned by the Chinese now, kinda? Wonder how many transgender bathroom concessions they make over in China?

"What do you mean your running shoes don't match your bike?"
Quote Reply
Re: IMNC [OCD] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Are you saying you're surprised they made that option available because the company is Chinese owned? (genuine question, not being snarky).

Lots of people vote with their $, and it's nice WTC gives them the option. Seems like an easy PR move that will probably not result in too many people taking them up on the offer.
Quote Reply
Re: IMNC [captain-tri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I am. I'm surprised because no such "rights" would be given in China. Because what races are even open now, and because they are still called ironMAN. Wonder how long until somebody gets triggered off the name alone? I just think it's all a joke. Tempest in a teapot with a note to cover their ass somehow. Seems disingenuous

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
ha, that makes me laugh. I had no idea they were letting people transfer out. I tried to transfer into NC and WTC wouldn't allow it. Seems they have a vested interest in making NC fail. speaks volumes
Quote Reply
Re: IMNC [oldiegoldie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I guess the Southern Charm badge is off the table...

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
It's not owned by the Chinese government. It's owned by Chinese 'capitalists'.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
OCD wrote:
I am. I'm surprised because no such "rights" would be given in China. Because what races are even open now, and because they are still called ironMAN. Wonder how long until somebody gets triggered off the name alone? I just think it's all a joke. Tempest in a teapot with a note to cover their ass somehow. Seems disingenuous

Wow....that is a lot of ignorance in a single post. Well done.

Chicago Cubs - 2016 WORLD SERIES Champions!!!!

"If ever the time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin." - Samuel Adams
Quote Reply
Re: IMNC [thisgirl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yeah, how so? What part of it triggered you?

Quote Reply
Re: IMNC [thisgirl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I missed the part where I wrote "Chinese government". I can see how what I didn't write triggered you.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
OCD wrote:
I missed the part where I wrote "Chinese government". I can see how what I didn't write triggered you.

Well, who do you suppose grants such "rights" in China? It sure isn't the Chnese population.

Alternatively, you think that all Chinese must have the same beliefs.

Chicago Cubs - 2016 WORLD SERIES Champions!!!!

"If ever the time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin." - Samuel Adams
Quote Reply