Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Cruz out! [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It's all coming together, quite nicely, for JSA's prediction.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
2016: The year that Americans realized politics are hopelessly corrupt... and participated anyhow.

Good luck in November!

"The right to party is a battle we have fought, but we'll surrender and go Amish... NOT!" -Wayne Campbell
Quote Reply
Re: Cruz out! [schroeder] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
schroeder wrote:
Cruz is saying he might vote for Hilary which is an ingenious way to push more votes to Trump.

Which just proves he's the Washington insider he always denied being.

I always thought that John Boner comment was meant to boost his polling.

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Re: Cruz out! [H-] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
H- wrote:

I haven't listened to Ted's speech, and don't care to.

I didn't listen to it but I wonder if it was full of ....................................................

dramatic pauses which are ..........................................................................

incredible annoying when Cruz speaks.

"I think I've cracked the code. double letters are cheaters except for perfect squares (a, d, i, p and y). So Leddy isn't a cheater... "
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
So apparently god was just fucking with him when he told Ted he wanted him to be president.

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Quote Reply
Re: Cruz out! [Old Hickory] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Old Hickory wrote:
It's all coming together, quite nicely, for JSA's prediction.

Is JSA's man-love Walker expected to take it all?
Quote Reply
Re: Cruz out! [j p o] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Did Beck end his fast?

Lord be with you!!!!!

"I really wish you would post more often. You always have some good stuff to say. I copied it below just in case someone missed it." BarryP to Chainpin on 10/21/06

Quote Reply
Re: Cruz out! [burnman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
burnman wrote:
2016: The year that Americans realized politics are hopelessly corrupt... and participated anyhow.

Good luck in November!

So what was Hope and Change all about?
Quote Reply
Re: Cruz out! [triguy101] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
triguy101 wrote:
"The best running mate I could have wished for". How about the shittiest week of Carly's life.

Good riddance to both.

Saw this on FB:
"Carly Fiorina was only part of the Cruz campaign for a week and already everyone has lost their jobs. That woman is seriously efficient."

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Quote Reply
Re: Cruz out! [Old Hickory] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Old Hickory wrote:
burnman wrote:

Good luck in November!

So what was Hope and Change all about?

There's always some ketchup left in the bottle. Sometimes, you just have to flip it upside down and pound on it really hard to force those last few drops out.

"The right to party is a battle we have fought, but we'll surrender and go Amish... NOT!" -Wayne Campbell
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Only a few more months (4 or 5) till Trump drops out saying he really didn't want to be president, just to see if he could. And that the plan was to make sure Hillary got in all along.
Quote Reply
Re: Cruz out! [triguy101] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Trump should now pick up Carly as VP.

Re: Cruz out! [chainpin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I just look forward to the ringer the Trump train will put Hillary and even his staff through. She is going to feel like a prison prag when he is done with her. The humiliation her husband put her through will feel like a wet dream compared to what she will suffer under him. She may never participate in politics again. Even if she wins, she will be to exhausted to run again.

"In the world I see you are stalking elk through the damp canyon forests around the ruins of Rockefeller Center. You'll wear leather clothes that will last you the rest of your life. You'll climb the wrist-thick kudzu vines that wrap the Sears Towers. And when you look down, you'll see tiny figures pounding corn, laying stripes of venison on the empty car pool lane of some abandoned superhighway." T Durden
Quote Reply
Re: Cruz out! [TheForge] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
it really doesn't matter what Trump thinks he can do or say about Hillary. The people that support her don't care, and nothing will deter their supporting her. IF there is anyone actually one the fence about her, since people either love her or hate her, I can't imagine it being a large enough group to help Trump. Plus if he goes crazy about it might drive people away from him to a write in or third party vote
Quote Reply
Re: Cruz out! [TheForge] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
TheForge wrote:
I just look forward to the ringer the Trump train will put Hillary and even his staff through. She is going to feel like a prison prag when he is done with her. The humiliation her husband put her through will feel like a wet dream compared to what she will suffer under him. She may never participate in politics again. Even if she wins, she will be to exhausted to run again.

Good,...good,...let the hate flow through you.

Slowguy

(insert pithy phrase here...)
Quote Reply
Re: Cruz out! [slowguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I am.

"In the world I see you are stalking elk through the damp canyon forests around the ruins of Rockefeller Center. You'll wear leather clothes that will last you the rest of your life. You'll climb the wrist-thick kudzu vines that wrap the Sears Towers. And when you look down, you'll see tiny figures pounding corn, laying stripes of venison on the empty car pool lane of some abandoned superhighway." T Durden
Quote Reply

Prev Next