Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Garmin Vector 2 - SOLD
Quote | Reply
For sale is a set of Garmin Vector 2 power meter pedals. This is the dual version (both left and right). I purchased new 2 years ago and last summer updated the internals and pods. They've worked really great with no issues. I can share a powerfile if need be. Selling as I am switching pedal systems.

Condition is good (see the pics below). Never crashed with them and never really rode them in wet weather. Included is a crowfoot (to use with a torque wrench), a brand new set of Look Keo Red Cleats (9 degree float), spacers, and the original box.

SOLD (730 shipped for future pricing reference)

Matt
Last edited by: Pun_Times: May 24, 16 22:03
Quote Reply
Re: Garmin Vector 2 [Pun_Times] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
How much maintenance do they need? How easy is it to switch bikes? Calibration?
Quote Reply
Re: Garmin Vector 2 [Chan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
They've been maintenance free for me so far. Bearings seem good and the clipping mechanism works fine. Power readings have been consistent as well. Switching bikes is MUCH better than the originals since you can torque the pedals to spec before putting the pods on. Not as fast as the P1's or power tap wheels, but it just takes a few minutes. I do a zero calibration before every ride. It just takes a few seconds using my edge 810. If you switch them to a different bike you have to pedal for 30ish seconds btw 80-90 rpms to calibrate, then unclip to do the zero calibration

Matt
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump

Matt
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump for the Monday crowd

Matt
Quote Reply