Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Cruz v. Trump supporter [slowguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
slowguy wrote:
Duffy wrote:
Because this thread is about Cruz.

Which is clearly why you posted a video about Clinton supporters.

because JSA is washing hillsarys balls

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Re: Cruz v. Trump supporter [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Come November, this will be JSA after he votes for trump.

"In the world I see you are stalking elk through the damp canyon forests around the ruins of Rockefeller Center. You'll wear leather clothes that will last you the rest of your life. You'll climb the wrist-thick kudzu vines that wrap the Sears Towers. And when you look down, you'll see tiny figures pounding corn, laying stripes of venison on the empty car pool lane of some abandoned superhighway." T Durden
Quote Reply
Re: Cruz v. Trump supporter [TheForge] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I don't think I can do it. Seriously. Likely the first time in my life I vote 3rd party.

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Re: Cruz v. Trump supporter [JSA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm a mixed bag on this. In a way, I hope he hastens the collapse and further delegitimizes gov't in the eyes of the masses. You see, I don't see much difference because our system is so dysfunctional, we are merely prolonging the inevitable Trump just is the closest path between two points in my opinion. The more "change" agents we bring that prove the dysfunction, the closer we come to a real revolution, breakdown, or reset. I just assume it happen in the next few years and not when my kids come of age and the pain is exponentially worse.

With that said, we are in uncharted territory, that is scary for many. The only certainty is that it will get worse before it gets better. But I take comfort in knowing that if the federal gov't collapsed tomorrow, life would go on. Local gov't and leaders would fill a lot of the gaps in the long term. Maybe we'll get lucky and the US breaks up into at least 5 independent countries or a real confederation with minimal impact on eachother. This would be a good thing as regions tend to view things more consistently. No more would the Bloombergs or Nancy Pelosi be able to threat the way of life of people who don't think like them in the south, texas or Arizona. No more would people in the north east have to worry about crazy southerners, Texans and south westerners stealing their jobs or being an obstacle against their dream of victim disarmament. California and the states that go with it could follow the path of Puerto Rico without obstacle. I think the US has become too big in population to spread out that what was once local or regional tribalism has become a virus infecting the whole system. Wedge issues don't go away. No amount of reason satisfies the debate. Would a total end of the US as we know it be so bad? I think not.

"In the world I see you are stalking elk through the damp canyon forests around the ruins of Rockefeller Center. You'll wear leather clothes that will last you the rest of your life. You'll climb the wrist-thick kudzu vines that wrap the Sears Towers. And when you look down, you'll see tiny figures pounding corn, laying stripes of venison on the empty car pool lane of some abandoned superhighway." T Durden
Quote Reply
Re: Cruz v. Trump supporter [TheForge] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Trump cannot beat Hillary. Me (or you, or "Balls Deep Duffy") voting or not voting for Trump is not going to change that. At least I will be able to live with myself.

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Re: Cruz v. Trump supporter [vitus979] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
vitus979 wrote:
It's another sign of how degraded our society is that the oaf shouting "Lying Ted!" like some spoiled 6-year-old brat is widely considered to have been the victor in that exchange.

This. That video was just sad to watch, and not because of Cruz's performance.

Long Chile was a silly place.
Quote Reply
Re: Cruz v. Trump supporter [JSA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Man, if this election hasn't showed you anything is possible, I don't know what will. Experts paid millions and have been doing this for decades have been so wrong.

Quote Reply
Re: Cruz v. Trump supporter [oldandslow] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
oldandslow wrote:
Your analysis doesn't take into account major demographic trends. Trump still has yet to garner majority support of his own party, and has the highest negative rating (in his party) of any candidate in history.

If Trump weren't in the race, which candidate would have that honor?

________
It doesn't really matter what Phil is saying, the music of his voice is the appropriate soundtrack for a bicycle race. HTupolev
Quote Reply
Re: Cruz v. Trump supporter [H-] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Who cares, he is in the race. Trump needs to get way more votes from other demographic groups, and he has spent enormous political capital by alienating a large number of groups.
Quote Reply
Re: Cruz v. Trump supporter [oldandslow] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote:
Who cares,

Like, "what difference does it make." Wouldn't be Hillary would it?

________
It doesn't really matter what Phil is saying, the music of his voice is the appropriate soundtrack for a bicycle race. HTupolev
Quote Reply

Prev Next