Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

2016 Felt IA2 54 Di2 Fully-Stocked Looking For a Good Home
Quote | Reply
Sniffle sniffle......My loss is your gain.. Breaks my heart to finally accept that my gently-used super bike is one size too large for me, and I have to *grudgingly* surrender this one to a good home to move down a size. This is a shop bike- stored and professionally maintained at a well-known LBS of a good friend who can verify the quality and condition, and even arrange safe shipping. Always babied, never dropped.. Unfortunately, try as I might I just can't make the geometry work out, so I am hoping to recoup enough capital to find an identical IA 2 in my size in time to race Ironman in the fall.

If you are looking for a bike in this range, you already know the sick specs on this bike: Di2, all-carbon fiber, integrated storage, ISM Adamo, Shimano 11-speed, 12-25T cassette, Felt TTR1 by Novatec wheels. No need to upgrade a thing. Originally valued at $10K, I'm offering it for $6.9K FIRM because I just can't psychologically- or financially- surrender this baby for less. It's practically new and someone gonna steal this from me.

Why would you wait until the fall to try to find the bike of your dreams, when you can be riding this to tri-glory all season long now? Surely your significant other has screwed up big-time in the last few months, now is your time to cash in on that. Serious offers only.

*More photos available upon request. I'm not willing to part this out, so don't ask. Power meter, bottle cages and other accessories not included. This bike will come exactly as stock versions.

Last edited by: Pookspolo: Apr 30, 16 12:09
Quote Reply
Re: 2016 Felt IA2 54 Di2 Fully-Stocked Looking For a Good Home [Pookspolo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Price w/out wheels

wovebike.com | Wove on instagram
Quote Reply
Re: 2016 Felt IA2 54 Di2 Fully-Stocked Looking For a Good Home [milesthedog] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Absolute lowest I can go is 6,600USD.
Quote Reply
Re: 2016 Felt IA2 54 Di2 Fully-Stocked Looking For a Good Home [Pookspolo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump. Make me an offer people. Just dont steal me blind.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Nice bike. Wish it were a 58. Free bump for you!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Don't go anywhere...this may, or may not work perfectly for me. Still trying to figure out if a 56 or 54 is what I should be riding.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
How tall are you?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I might be interested in seeing what the wheels go for if separated.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PMs sent to all with questions!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Maybe I am just being blind, but what size is this? and what stem combo?
Quote Reply
Re: 2016 Felt IA2 54 Di2 Fully-Stocked Looking For a Good Home [eigner] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Its a size 54. Stem combo is whatever comes stock on the Felt IA2. Fully integrated front end, but pretty decent amount of adjustment available.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Is your price with or without the wheels? Sorry but I don't need the wheels.
Thanks
Quote Reply
Re: 2016 Felt IA2 54 Di2 Fully-Stocked Looking For a Good Home [jwood064] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Without wheels price is $6000
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
May I ask how tall you are?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Is this still for sale? Where are you located?
Quote Reply