Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

c5c6 herniation
Quote | Reply
I wake up one morning can't turn my head, as i said I'm am rn, so I think OK no biggie slept under the window...went to the gp after 3 weeks,gives me steroids, etc OK for 3 weeks...and then bam. .my left arm went numb, crying in pain every day . thinking I'm being a weenie..until I went to the university hospital ,had the mri huge herniation of c5 c 6...no one knows what happened..go to therapy, cried,kept all my aerobics up,although it was excruciating. ..so they want surgery, but I'm an athlete, so I increased my walking running..although a slightly lower pace...so to make a long story short..2 steroid shots and increasing my aerobic exercise. .I'm good not even taking a Tylenol.
Quote Reply
Re: c5c6 herniation [ejurevis] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You got a TUE for those steroids right? /pink
Quote Reply
Re: c5c6 herniation [tfleeger] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
tfleeger wrote:
You got a TUE for those steroids right? /pink

I guess I am still hot from my steroid shot L5/S1 on Weds. Maybe I will get tested. Yea

Dave Campbell | Facebook | @DaveECampbell | h2ofun@h2ofun.net

Boom Nutrition code 19F4Y3 $5 off 24 pack box | Bionic Runner | PowerCranks | Velotron | Spruzzamist

Lions don't lose sleep worrying about the sheep
Quote Reply
Re: c5c6 herniation [ejurevis] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Good for you. I was not good until they removed the disc in my neck. Due to Insurance protocols it was 3 months that I had to suffer.

Does the disc in your neck look any different now than it did? Are you sure it's over?

Indoor Triathlete - I thought I was right, until I realized I was wrong.
Quote Reply
Re: c5c6 herniation [IT] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Well no repeat mri,as of yet.SInce this is now six months from the onset,not sure if they will do it.I just know that the pain and radiculopathy are gone!
Quote Reply