Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Infinity Bike seat
Quote | Reply
So, has anyone tried, or is using the infinity bike seat?

http://www.infinitybikeseat.com/seats/

I tried one at IMLT 2013 for a few minutes on a bike and it was wait, why was there no more pressure between my legs.

Just thinking of trying something different for a seat, but these darn things are not cheap.

Still cheaper than these dash seats that some have said are good.

http://www.dashcycles.com/triathlon-saddles/

Dave Campbell | Facebook | @DaveECampbell | h2ofun@h2ofun.net

Boom Nutrition code 19F4Y3 $5 off 24 pack box | Bionic Runner | PowerCranks | Velotron | Spruzzamist

Lions don't lose sleep worrying about the sheep
Quote Reply
Re: Infinity Bike seat [h2ofun] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I know a guy who loves his (has 3 actually - road bike, tri bike, MTN bike), so I bought one. Liked it, but for some reason I still prefer a regular saddle with a short nose (than no pressure, but full nose of saddle present --- though its probably because I just sit on every saddle improperly). Anyway, I'm selling mine in the event you want to try it without spending as much money as buying new (should be in classifieds, but if not, just PM me).

@CycleHeavy
Quote Reply
Re: Infinity Bike seat [TriMeSBR] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I don't see that working with my aero position. I'm rolled too far forward. I'd be sitting almost 100% on squishy bits not meant to be sat on.

Might be nice on my road bike.

TrainingBible Coaching
http://www.trainingbible.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
TriMeSBR wrote:
I know a guy who loves his (has 3 actually - road bike, tri bike, MTN bike), so I bought one. Liked it, but for some reason I still prefer a regular saddle with a short nose (than no pressure, but full nose of saddle present --- though its probably because I just sit on every saddle improperly). Anyway, I'm selling mine in the event you want to try it without spending as much money as buying new (should be in classifieds, but if not, just PM me).

Let me think about it.

If I buy new I can try for 30 days and send back if it does not work.

I would love something for my trainer I am on 7 days a week. Since that is non aero, that might be different than riding aero in a race.

Boom Nutrition code 19F4Y3 $5 off 24 pack box | Bionic Runner | PowerCranks | Velotron | Spruzzamist

Quote Reply
Re: Infinity Bike seat [motoguy128] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
motoguy128 wrote:
I don't see that working with my aero position. I'm rolled too far forward. I'd be sitting almost 100% on squishy bits not meant to be sat on.

Might be nice on my road bike.

Great question. On my trainer, non aero, could be great. But would want to try racing also. They give a 30 days back so would have nothing to lose trying for longer.
Sitting on it for a few minutes was so weird since nothing was pressing between my legs.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hi Folks, I'm reviving this older thread to ask specific questions about this saddle.

> Is there anyone who can tell me the dimensions of this saddle? Specifically, I'd love to see / know of a comparison between it and a
- SMP Evolution (on my road bike) and a
- Specialized Power Expert (on my TT bike).

I thought I saw previously but can't now seem to locate the dimensions on-line, and would like to know more about how the topology changes than the usual X mm x Y mm usually conveys. Can anyone help?

To breathe, to feel, to know I'm alive.
Quote Reply