Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Anyone else tried Trunk Club?
Quote | Reply
Noticed an ad for Trunk Club a while back. A men's online clothing/shopping company. Basically you sign up and a stylist will call you to get a little background about you, likes, dislikes, what kind of clothing you are looking for. They make some selections that coordinate and email you photos of everything that was selected. You then have the option to send or don't send each item.

Once complete they send you a trunk full of pretty sweet threads/shoes/belts or whatever else you ordered. Nice packaging with a return label to send back anything you try on and don't like. I think you have 10 days to return.

Its gonna cost you though, everything is pretty expensive.

They have a nice app as well.
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone else tried Trunk Club? [SkipG] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I tried it and it was just ok. I thought the clothes were pretty overpriced for the quality. The fit was the best thing most department store of the rack stuff swallows me up, but these fit well.

You don't have to take anything from the trunk though which is nice. I also was in DC in business and stopped by there store and actually met my stylist, which was really a guy working while going through dental school.

I can't say anything bad, it might be worth it too you. Give it a try.
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone else tried Trunk Club? [pedalduck] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I got one trunk so far, didn't keep much. I thought the shirts were overpriced like you said. I think the cheapest shirt they had was like $85. I like shoes so I asked for a couple of nice pair in the trunk. I was disappointed in those too, they looked awesome but were sooo stiff and uncomfortable when I tried them on. Not to mention the $275 price tag each.

I like the idea of the service but the cost is a bit high.
Quote Reply