Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Post deleted by unitedathletica
Last edited by: unitedathletica: Apr 28, 16 12:15
Re: Ultegra 6800 TT Group, Mavic Ksyrium wheelset, Hed jet 6 with powertap G3, [unitedathletica] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
How much for the powertap freehub?

Twitter - Instagram
Quote Reply
Re: Ultegra 6800 TT Group, Mavic Ksyrium wheelset, Hed jet 6 with powertap G3, [jrielley] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
60 a per unit, just ran out of stock should have more next week
cheers
Quote Reply
Re: Ultegra 6800 TT Group, Mavic Ksyrium wheelset, Hed jet 6 with powertap G3, [unitedathletica] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ok. Would like one when you have them back in stock! PM me when they're in stock?

Twitter - Instagram
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Would you have Speedplay Zero Stainless Steel?
Quote Reply
Re: Ultegra 6800 TT Group, Mavic Ksyrium wheelset, Hed jet 6 with powertap G3, [tmac21] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
yes 145 without cleats 170 with
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM sent
Quote Reply
Re: Ultegra 6800 TT Group, Garmin FR 630 , Hed jet 6 with powertap G3, [unitedathletica] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Please could you send me pictures on my email?
Mavic Ksyrium SL wheelset elite and mix 11s
Mono spacer 25mm W326501
Mono spacer 35mm W326502
BONTRAGER speed concept Stem Short and low
Mono extension ergo short long
Mono extension Straight Bar

flanat2@hotmail.com
Quote Reply
Re: Ultegra 6800 TT Group, Garmin FR 630 , Hed jet 6 with powertap G3, [unitedathletica] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
interested in 6800 groupset, PM sent
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM Sent
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I am looking for the Di2 wiring, is it still available?

thanks
nathan
Quote Reply
Re: Ultegra 6800 TT Group, Garmin FR 630 , Hed jet 6 with powertap G3, [parisrbx] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If you get a response from the OP please update the thread. I PM'd him 2x last week about the HED Hub bodies but got no responses.
Quote Reply
Re: Ultegra 6800 TT Group, Garmin FR 630 , Hed jet 6 with powertap G3, [loxx0050] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
sorry im out of stock for now
Quote Reply
Re: Ultegra 6800 TT Group, Garmin FR 630 , Hed jet 6 with powertap G3, [parisrbx] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
yes still available
cheers
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
How much for the 11-28 cassette?? 11 speed?
Quote Reply
Re: Ultegra 6800 TT Group, Garmin FR 630 , Hed jet 6 with powertap G3, [Fuquani] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
it's 10s
cheers
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
When you get these back in stock let me know. Oh, and how much are they when it is available? I don't need the new axle just the hub body and the axle spacer.
Quote Reply