Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: Short sleeve jerseys
Quote | Reply
All items are used, but clean washed and in excellent condition.
I am 5'6" 135lb, all items are good fit for me
Normally they fit size Small
Free shipping with PP gift.

Canondale Short Sleeve Cycling Jersey - $35

Size Small. Made in Italy. This is race fit jersey. It is tight and I love the aero fit. 3/4 zipper is hidden in front. The fabric is light and comfortable.
It has breathable inserts under arms "carbon" color -ideal jersey for TT and personal records.
I like the pattern and design, however, when my bike turned red/black/white - I do not have much use for the jersey.
If you have Slice, CAAD or Synapse in yyour stable - this jersey must have.

Agu Cycling Jersey Short Sleeve - $25
So called Club fit. This is a loose fit for comfortable ride. Short front zipper.
Bright colors that you will enjoy on your recovery rides! I have lost weight and the jersey is little bit too big on me now. And I have too many jerseys at lease one must go.

Orca Tri Top - $20 - SOLD
This was my training jersey. Love the fit. However it is size Medium. Very comfortable. Can run full distance in it.
I had it for two seasons. Changed my bike, now it is red, the tri top color does not fit any more.

Giro Factor Road shoes red/white - size 42 - NEW - $100 - SOLD
Never worn, never used.
Giro is one of my favorite cycling shoe brand. I love the bright color, they look very good.
They are soft and adjustable. Carbon sole. Very light and comfortable. I used to have the same Giro shoes
but older model that I have chosen to ride my full distance IM. It was not problem.

Canari Blue long sleeve warm jersey. $35 - SOLD

Nike Tri Shorts - $25 - SOLD
Size Medium. Worn two times.
I bought DeSeto shorts at the same time and kept more expensive ones.
Forgot that I have Nike, now it is too late to return to the store.

Last edited by: potomuchto: May 18, 16 3:50
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Mens Cycling shorts, jerseys long and short sleve, Tri tops, Giro factor shoes [potomuchto] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
*bump*
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Mens Cycling shorts, Giro Factor shoes, jersey short sleve, tri top [potomuchto] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sold item update
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Mens Cycling shorts, Giro Factor shoes, jersey short sleve, tri top [potomuchto] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sold item update
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Short sleeve jerseys [potomuchto] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
New and sold item update.
Quote Reply