Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Open letter to the FBI
Quote | Reply
I read this article and I can't help but agree. If the FBI is going to do nothing about Clinton they should just get out of the business. And don't we all really want a Sanders vs. Trump election:

http://www.salon.com/...e_editors_picks=true

"The great pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do."
Quote Reply
Re: Open letter to the FBI [jkca1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Did anyone really think the FBI would try to indict Clinton?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Salon??? Are you serious?

They should have written a letter to Clinton about a year ago when she and her minions interlocked arms around her to stifle the investigation in every way imaginable. It is Clinton and the State Dept. that is more responsible for the pace of the investigation than anyone else. Now, as rocks are being turned over and some of her sheeple are being implicated, they are starting to flip on her. I expect the pace to pick up now. Apparently, Bryan Pagliano is talking...a lot. He has immunity, so he can answer any question they ask about the probe at this point.

Hillary Clinton is the biggest sleazeball in politics, bar none.

Greg

If you are a Canuck that engages in gratuitous bashing of the US, you are probably on my Iggy List. So, save your self a bunch of typing a response unless you also feel the need to gratuitously bash me. If so, have fun.
"Don't underestimate Joe's ability to f___ things up" - Barack Obama, 2020
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In read it as a rambling pro-Bernie op-ed.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
jkca1 wrote:
I read this article and I can't help but agree. If the FBI is going to do nothing about Clinton they should just get out of the business. And don't we all really want a Sanders vs. Trump election:

I'd love to see an alternate universe where Hillary was running unopposed, the Bernie supporter would be laughing at everyone calling this e-mail scandal anything but the 'nothingburger' he referenced in the article. I wonder if he noticed the cozy rules afforded to Hillary with regards to the DNC debate schedule, where it was all buried on holiday weekends or Saturday's, up until Sanders started looking like a serious contender so magically two prime time debates conveniently showed up.

The Sanders supporters are coming to grips with their establishment overlords, but doing it from an insanely illogical angle: to beat the establishment and Wall Street, we need to...put more and more under centralized government control. It's so incredibly backwards, but it's at least a start. Maybe once these Bernie supporters start pulling in a paycheck and supporting a family and a business they'll see how rigged the game really is, but it's not Wall Street doing the rigging it's the fucking government and always has been.
Last edited by: Brownie28: Apr 27, 16 10:49
Quote Reply
Re: Open letter to the FBI [gregtryin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
gregtryin wrote:

They should have written a letter to Clinton about a year ago when she and her minions interlocked arms around her to stifle the investigation in every way imaginable. It is Clinton and the State Dept. that is more responsible for the pace of the investigation than anyone else. Now, as rocks are being turned over and some of her sheeple are being implicated, they are starting to flip on her. I expect the pace to pick up now. Apparently, Bryan Pagliano is talking...a lot. He has immunity, so he can answer any question they ask about the probe at this point.

Greg

Maybe second only to Bill.

Pink? Maybe. Maybe not. You decide.
Quote Reply
Re: Open letter to the FBI [trail] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
trail wrote:
In read it as a rambling pro-Bernie op-ed.

Oh I agree but what's the FBI doing? Obstructing justice? It doesn't take a genius to see that Clinton violated the law. Hell, if this was Trump or Cruz being investigated the FBI would have come back months ago.

"The great pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do."
Quote Reply
Re: Open letter to the FBI [Brownie28] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Brownie28 wrote:
jkca1 wrote:

I'd love to see an alternate universe where Hillary was running unopposed, the Bernie supporter would be laughing at everyone calling this e-mail scandal anything but the 'nothingburger' he referenced in the article. I wonder if he noticed the cozy rules afforded to Hillary with regards to the DNC debate schedule, where it was all buried on holiday weekends or Saturday's, up until Sanders started looking like a serious contender so magically two prime time debates conveniently showed up.

The Sanders supporters are coming to grips with their establishment overlords, but doing it from an insanely illogical angle: to beat the establishment and Wall Street, we need to...put more and more under centralized government control. It's so incredibly backwards, but it's at least a start. Maybe once these Bernie supporters start pulling in a paycheck and supporting a family and a business they'll see how rigged the game really is, but it's not Wall Street doing the rigging it's the fucking government and always has been.

Agreed 100%...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
jkca1 wrote:

Oh I agree but what's the FBI doing?

Apparently their actions are not politically convenient convenient to to Bernie (or Trump or Hillary). Poor Bernie.
Quote Reply
Re: Open letter to the FBI [gregtryin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
gregtryin wrote:

<snip>

Meh. Sleazy, sure, but just to pick from the current crop, I don't think she's inherently worse than Cruz for instance. I'm not disputing she's got more slime on her hands, but I see that as basically a function of having been in the game longer so of course you accumulate more baggage along the way; he only aspires to reach that level someday.
Quote Reply
Re: Open letter to the FBI [Brownie28] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Brownie28 wrote:

Wait ~ who owns whom? I'm not seeing a real distinct separation here...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
jkca1 wrote:

http://www.salon.com/...e_editors_picks=true[/quote]

So what you are saying is that you are a 'Bernie' supporter and are unhappy you have lost the primary election and are looking for a hail mary. You would probably need a double hail mary because Trump would mock and whoop Berns ass. Maybe the FBI can find something on Trump next, or he could have a heart attack a week before the election. A double hail mary and Berns the pres.
Last edited by: Harbinger: Apr 28, 16 1:59
Quote Reply