Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Man we live in a strange world where a spider bite makes international news.
Quote | Reply
If you know anything about spiders, you would know that few die from them since the advent of indoor plumbing. Yes, most spider bite deaths were attributed to outhouses where the dark smell environment attracted flies. The bites on the sensitive areas could make it easier for the venom to enter the blood stream and prove fatal. So a guy getting bit in a porta pottie must be news now.

http://www.bbc.com/...d-australia-36136635

"In the world I see you are stalking elk through the damp canyon forests around the ruins of Rockefeller Center. You'll wear leather clothes that will last you the rest of your life. You'll climb the wrist-thick kudzu vines that wrap the Sears Towers. And when you look down, you'll see tiny figures pounding corn, laying stripes of venison on the empty car pool lane of some abandoned superhighway." T Durden
Quote Reply
Re: Man we live in a strange world where a spider bite makes international news. [TheForge] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Don't really care about a guy getting his wang bit by a spider...but on the same page another female teacher banging a student was more interesting... HERE

I find this phenomenon absolutely fascinating on a few levels.

~Matt
Quote Reply
Re: Man we live in a strange world where a spider bite makes international news. [MJuric] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I had teachers in high school and younger instructors in college I wanted to bang. I thought that stuff only happened in penthouse stories.

"In the world I see you are stalking elk through the damp canyon forests around the ruins of Rockefeller Center. You'll wear leather clothes that will last you the rest of your life. You'll climb the wrist-thick kudzu vines that wrap the Sears Towers. And when you look down, you'll see tiny figures pounding corn, laying stripes of venison on the empty car pool lane of some abandoned superhighway." T Durden
Quote Reply
Re: Man we live in a strange world where a spider bite makes international news. [TheForge] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I had teachers in high school and younger instructors in college I wanted to bang. I thought that stuff only happened in penthouse stories.

Well that's part of it. While these women are certainly all ugly by the ridiculous standards most have here in the LR, by normal standards I've not seen many of them that you would call unattractive and most are relatively attractive to very attractive.

So you have an attractive female, with a decent career, being aggressive towards a much younger male. It kind of flies in the face of much of the general meme's of our society. Women go after older men, look for men with power and money and generally are not as sexually aggressive as men.

Men on the other hand are known to throw away careers, marriages etc etc for sex for a younger female and often use their power and money to get it...but this is exactly what these women are doing as well.

~Matt

Quote Reply
Re: Man we live in a strange world where a spider bite makes international news. [MJuric] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'd hit it.

Can you imagine the outrage if the genders were reversed?

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Isn't equality great?

"The great pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do."
Quote Reply
Re: Man we live in a strange world where a spider bite makes international news. [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'd hit it.

Are you knew here? Clearly she is hideously ugly.

Quote Reply
Re: Man we live in a strange world where a spider bite makes international news. [jkca1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Isn't equality great?

In this case I'm a big fan.

~Matt

Quote Reply
Re: Man we live in a strange world where a spider bite makes international news. [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Yes we've gone over this here several times. Despite the equality issues and as a society we should all be "Equally outraged", it's a simple fact that men are not women. Yes I know young men can suffer from such abuse just as much as young women can and that young women may not suffer as much as some young men...but in general that is simply not the case.

~Matt

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
MJuric wrote:

Yes we've gone over this here several times. Despite the equality issues and as a society we should all be "Equally outraged", it's a simple fact that men are not women. Yes I know young men can suffer from such abuse just as much as young women can and that young women may not suffer as much as some young men...but in general that is simply not the case.

~Matt

WHAT?!?!?! MEN ARE NOT WOMEN? THEY AREN'T EQUAL? SINCE WHEN?

Everyone wants gender equality, except when they don't.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Last edited by: BLeP: Apr 27, 16 9:43
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
MJuric wrote:

~Matt

WHAT?!?!?! MEN ARE NOT WOMEN? THEY AREN'T EQUAL? SINCE WHEN?

No, as long as she peed in the right bathroom she is good to go.

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

If this is gender equality I'm all for it. I'm a little saddened by the fact that it's taking place 30-35 years after I had a chance to reap the benefits of this magnificent form of equality...but I still support it.

~Matt

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Wasn't there a movie about this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2i8SFTbTG0

great movie!!!

------------------------------------------------------------
"PAIN is nothing compared to what it feels like to QUIT" Wink
Last edited by: mooseknuckle69: Apr 27, 16 21:14
Quote Reply