Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Another vote for Bernie
Quote | Reply
OR has closed primaries and I am a registered Lib (ertarian), so I thought I was shut out of trying to stop Hillary. However, in OR you can update your party affiliation online and it only takes 30 seconds. How hard is it in your state to switch party affiliation? At least on the Democratic side, I think without closed primaries and/or difficulties in changing party affiliation, Bernie would be leading based on getting the independent vote.

"When I first had the opportunity to compete in triathlon, it was the chicks and their skimpy race clothing that drew me in. Everyone was so welcoming and the lifestyle so obviously narcissistic. I fed off of that vain energy. To me it is what the sport is all about."
Quote Reply
Re: Another vote for Bernie [tri_yoda] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
tri_yoda wrote:
OR has closed primaries and I am a registered Lib (ertarian), so I thought I was shut out of trying to stop Hillary. However, in OR you can update your party affiliation online and it only takes 30 seconds. How hard is it in your state to switch party affiliation? At least on the Democratic side, I think without closed primaries and/or difficulties in changing party affiliation, Bernie would be leading based on getting the independent vote.

So let me get this straight. You are registered libertarian who is voting for Bernie sanders. What's your angle? Because you can't be libertarian and genuinely support Bernie sanders. They are polar opposites in each and every way. You can't even claim he is the lesser of two evils.

"In the world I see you are stalking elk through the damp canyon forests around the ruins of Rockefeller Center. You'll wear leather clothes that will last you the rest of your life. You'll climb the wrist-thick kudzu vines that wrap the Sears Towers. And when you look down, you'll see tiny figures pounding corn, laying stripes of venison on the empty car pool lane of some abandoned superhighway." T Durden
Quote Reply
Re: Another vote for Bernie [tri_yoda] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I walk into the voting station they ask which ballot I want, then mark it down on my card
Quote Reply
Re: Another vote for Bernie [windywave] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I walk into the voting station

You're in Chicago, you don't even need to walk in...or even be alive :-)

~Matt

Quote Reply
Re: Another vote for Bernie [TheForge] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
TheForge wrote:
tri_yoda wrote:

So let me get this straight. You are registered libertarian who is voting for Bernie sanders. What's your angle? Because you can't be libertarian and genuinely support Bernie sanders. They are polar opposites in each and every way. You can't even claim he is the lesser of two evils.

This^

So many stupid young people are for Bernie because they are against the rich and powerful. He just wants to use the government to be even more powerful, like he can control all this power to be more just and fare..
If Bernie wants everything equal why doesn't he share his millions in campaign donations to the poorer candidates?
Quote Reply
Re: Another vote for Bernie [getcereal] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Bernie in his R-8

Last edited by: last tri in 83: Apr 27, 16 10:09
Quote Reply