Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Help me plan a guy's trip [mr. mike] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Nothing, as of yet. Organizing the guys was like herding kittens. One started a new business, one got a new job, two have new kids, and summer is my busy season so everyone is pretty busy. Adult-ing sucks some times.

Sounds like three of us (the kidless ones) might make something happen early in the fall. Probably Austin, but I'm still pushing hard for Havana. If no one is on board by then, I'm going solo!

Long Chile was a silly place.
Quote Reply
Re: Help me plan a guy's trip [BCtriguy1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
you should post this update in the "what is it like to not have kids" post.
Quote Reply
Re: Help me plan a guy's trip [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
Canadians and Toronto are funny. Whenever I have spoken to Americans that have been here they say that they loved it. Talk to a Canadian? Toronto sucks.

I can see that. Toronto is like a US city but with clean streets.
Quote Reply
Re: Help me plan a guy's trip [Old Hickory] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Old Hickory wrote:
BLeP wrote:
Canadians and Toronto are funny. Whenever I have spoken to Americans that have been here they say that they loved it. Talk to a Canadian? Toronto sucks.

I can see that. Toronto is like a US city but with clean streets.

And no slums. And less murders. And less crime in general. And... oh fuck it this list too long.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Last edited by: BLeP: Jul 5, 16 12:13
Quote Reply
Re: Help me plan a guy's trip [mr. mike] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just thought I would update this. Looks like we're going to Cuba! Haven't quite worked out the details, but three of us will be gunning for a last minute deal second week of August. It will be hot as balls there, with a chance of hurricanes. We will probably split time between Havana and Veradero, maybe a day trip to Trinidad. Here's hoping we avoid the Zika.

Suck it, Windywave!

Any advice, Cerveloguy?

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BCtriguy1 wrote:
Just thought I would update this. Looks like we're going to Cuba! Haven't quite worked out the details, but three of us will be gunning for a last minute deal second week of August. It will be hot as balls there, with a chance of hurricanes. We will probably split time between Havana and Veradero, maybe a day trip to Trinidad. Here's hoping we avoid the Zika.

Suck it, Windywave!

Any advice, Cerveloguy?

Hey as long as you don't claim to be a super progressive and know going in that your tourism dollars will support an oppressive regime that beats old women, used concentration camps, and bans basic freedoms then enjoy yourself.
Quote Reply
Re: Help me plan a guy's trip [windywave] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
windywave wrote:
BCtriguy1 wrote:

Suck it, Windywave!

Any advice, Cerveloguy?

Hey as long as you don't claim to be a super progressive and know going in that your tourism dollars will support an oppressive regime that beats old women, used concentration camps, and bans basic freedoms then enjoy yourself.

How do you feel about a portion of your tax dollars going to support oppressive regimes that beat old women, and bans basic freedoms that you enjoy yourself?

I'm typing this on a Macbook. My dollars have already gone towards oppressing poor people. I know you like to think yours don't, but that's just keeping your head in the sand.

I don't, and never have, claimed to be a "super progressive", whatever the hell that is.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BCtriguy1 wrote:
windywave wrote:
BCtriguy1 wrote:

Suck it, Windywave!

Any advice, Cerveloguy?

How do you feel about a portion of your tax dollars going to support oppressive regimes that beat old women, and bans basic freedoms that you enjoy yourself?

I'm typing this on a Macbook. My dollars have already gone towards oppressing poor people. I know you like to think yours don't, but that's just keeping your head in the sand.

I don't, and never have, claimed to be a "super progressive", whatever the hell that is.

I don't want to go back down this road. Have a safe trip.
Quote Reply
Re: Help me plan a guy's trip [windywave] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
windywave wrote:
BCtriguy1 wrote:
windywave wrote:
BCtriguy1 wrote:

Suck it, Windywave!

Any advice, Cerveloguy?

I don't want to go back down this road. Have a safe trip.

You know what, I immediately regretted hitting 'post' on my last reply to you for the same reasons. It's been beaten to death already. Thanks for the well wishes!

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You guys blew it.

You have done this trip...

http://atlantisevents.com/...ico-Halloween-Cruise

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Re: Help me plan a guy's trip [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What a gay time everyone there seems to be having!

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BCtriguy1 wrote:
What a gay time everyone there seems to be having!

What's funny is that I went on an "all" gay dive boat trip (last minute opening).

Had a blast. Best Dive trip ever (with that many people).

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thx Dick!!

Now I have Ads with three dudes telling me to get on-board popping up all over.

Mostly upset because they are in better shape than me.

Quote | Reply
I'm sure you had a fabulous time going down with all those guys!

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BCtriguy1 wrote:

Went really deep a few times.

Some very interesting snorkels they had.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:
BCtriguy1 wrote:

Went really deep a few times.

Some very interesting snorkels they had.

I can only imagine some of the dark, previously forbidden crevasses you found yourself exploring that day, perhaps tentatively at first. However, I'm sure at the end, with all the practice of that long, hard day, you were indeed masterful at it.

Quote Reply

Prev Next