Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Moving sale: Bikes; Cranksets; & Saddles
Quote | Reply
Happy to announce that we are leaving the metro-man-scaping and trading it for acres of landscaping.

Having said that I'm accepting trades for large tractors or zero turn mowers with 54+ inch cutting. I will be adding to this thread as I look through and pack my garage.

For SALE:
1) Scott Addict R1 2011 model full Dura Ace with Mavic Ksyrium SL Wheels. Size = XS (700c wheels). Total weight = 15.1 lbs: $3475

2) Size Small: QR Cd01 2011 model full Dura Ace except has a 2015 Quarq Elsa 53/39 165mm (will not sell separately) with 2015 Easton Aero EC90 carbon clinchers, and carbon Svet basebar with T1 Viper extensions. Runs 700c wheels: $4475

2a) Size Small: QR Cd01 2011 model frameset (includes seat mast, mast clamp, fork, headset, integrated front & rear brakes) with less than 2,500 miles on the frame and NEVER CRASHED. Runs 700c wheels. $775. Buyer pays shipping.

3) 100% Wireless HD, motion activated, night vision, indoor/outdoor, AND programmable ARLO Security Camera System. Allows you to send text and/or email alerts about motion at your home. The ARLO service allows you to register your devices and keep recordings for each camera for 7 days for up to 5 cameras at NO COST (if you add a sixth camera then you have to pay for a subscription to record all six).

Check it out here at Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/...-2&keywords=arlo

Super simple setup that connects to your wireless router and extends the signal so that it reaches cameras on the perimeter of your home (the home where we used it was 3750 sq ft- anything over 4,000 ft might require a second router). The cameras are viewable as recordings and also lets you see what's happening live, in real time - even if no motion has been detected (the motion sensitivity is adjustable for each individual camera).

This sale includes the base station, power cable, ethernet cable, and five cameras with magnetic mounts that can be drilled or affixed with adhesive (I used the wallsaver, removable, double-sided tape). Each camera fits onto the magnetic mount and the camera is easily removable when you need to replace the lithium ion batteries (that have a relatively long life- I replaced the batteries twice in the 18 mos that we have owned the system): SOLD

I wasn't smart enough to buy the five camera bundle and started with three and liked it so that I bought a fourth, then a fifth camera. All cameras are identical except that they each have a unique digital signal that the base station recognizes (then you can rename each camera with a name that is meaningful to you, e.g. "front door," "back patio").
Last edited by: xsive: May 28, 16 11:40
Quote Reply
Re: Moving sale: Bikes & Security Cameras [xsive] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Nothing to buy from you, but I'll give you a plug on the Arlo cameras. We have the same setup (4 cameras) and couldn't be happier. They are one good set...$500 seems reasonable.
Quote Reply
Re: Moving sale: Bikes & Security Cameras [TrisREffingHard] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thank you for the bump.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Added today:

4) Dura Ace 7800 53/39 crankset w/ 170mm crank arms. About 1,500 miles, but doesn't miss a shift. $50 + 10 shipping to CONUS.

5) Ultegra 6700 53/39 crankset w/ 172.5mm crank arms. Less than 400 miles. SOLD.

6) Ultegra 6600 12-28 (?) cassette with less than 400 miles. $30 shipped CONUS.

7) Dura Ace 7800 12-28 (?) cassette with about 1,500 miles. It's dirty, but shifts crisply... you'll just need to degrease it. $40 shipped CONUS.

8) Specialized Sitero PRO carbon saddle. Nearly new, ridden on the trainer for about 10 hrs total. $125 Shipped CONUS.

9) Specialized Toupe PRO 130mm saddle. Nearly new, ridden outside and never in rain and never crashed for about 15 hrs. $130 Shipped CONUS.

10) Zipp Carbon SL Sprint stem: 130mm 12 degree rise 31.8 clamp. New, but ridden for 20 min on the trainer ,but taken off b/c It's 1cm too long for me. $165 Shipped CONUS.
Last edited by: xsive: Jun 14, 16 12:34
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Pm'd
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
6) Specialized Sitero PRO carbon saddle. Nearly new, ridden on the trainer for about 10 hrs total. $140 Shipped CONUS.
Last edited by: xsive: May 26, 16 15:27
Quote Reply
Re: Moving sale: Bikes; Cranksets; & Saddles [xsive] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
All prices lowered.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What color is the Ultegra 6700 crankset? Grey?

CyclingSessions

Quote Reply
Re: Moving sale: Bikes & Security Cameras [cyclingsessions] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes sir, it's grey.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Pm'd

CyclingSessions

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM sent
Quote Reply
Re: Moving sale: Bikes; Cranksets; & Saddles [xsive] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What size is item 2a (the single frame for sale)?
Quote Reply
Re: Moving sale: Bikes; Cranksets; & Saddles [jojodfd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
jojodfd wrote:
What size is item 2a (the single frame for sale)?

The frameset is size small. It runs 700c wheels. The top tube is 50cm.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Items updated and some additions made.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Updated.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
New items added.