Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

WTB: Rear Waterbottle Holder and Aerobar Waterbottle
Quote | Reply

I am looking for a rear water bottle holder that holds 2 water bottles and 2 CO2 Cartridges. Added bonus if it holds the CO2 Inflator.

I am also looking for an aerobar water bottle holder and bottle. Preferably one with a straw that sits parallel to the ground.

I have to imagine that people have spares of these lying around in their garages as they upgrade. Please let me know if you are interested in selling either of these! Please include the specific make, model, and price you are willing to accept.

Thank you in advance!

Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Rear Waterbottle Holder and Aerobar Waterbottle [TennesseeJed] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have an X-Lab super wing you can find here: http://forum.slowtwitch.com/...c_Seatpost_P5860408/

Also I have an X-Lab Torpedo carbon mount for the aero bars.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Rear Waterbottle Holder and Aerobar Waterbottle [tribarbet] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have an xlabs turbo rear wing used in one race... I'm doing away with my rear hydration... It's black... $45 shipped to you if interested
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Rear Waterbottle Holder and Aerobar Waterbottle [TennesseeJed] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have a practically brand new Profile Design Aerobar water bottle and holder. It's the newer bullet shaped one. PM me if interested.....thx.

Tomorrow is not promised. Increase the Peace.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I am still looking for a rear bottle holder and a between the arms water bottle and holder if anyone has any they are looking to unload.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have a black Profile Design FC35 system. Used 2-3 times, excellent condition. Includes handlebar mount, aero storage box, computer mount. 35oz capacity. $80 shipped CONUS.

Brian Grasky
Grasky Endurance: World Championship Triathlon Coaching; Professional Training Camps
RETUL fitter, Biomechanist, USAT Level 3 Coach, USAC Level 2 Coach
Quote Reply