Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Desoto T1, Black Pearl Top, Speedtube and Speedvest all size 4
Quote | Reply
I bought these last year and used for 2 races and couple OWS. Only wore the Pearl once. All in great condition, no nicks or scuffs. Paid over $600 but would take $300 for everything. I was 5'9" and 155ish when I wore these last year.

Added Adamo Road saddle. used for 2 years but still in good condition. scuff on rear visible in pic. $65 **sold**

Last edited by: steve25: Jun 27, 16 10:31
Quote Reply
Re: Desoto T1, Black Pearl Top, Speedtube and Speedvest all size 4, Adamo Road Saddle [steve25] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump for addition of Adamo Road saddle
Quote Reply
Re: Desoto T1, Black Pearl Top, Speedtube and Speedvest all size 4, Adamo Road Saddle [steve25] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump for sold saddle.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Is the wetsuit still avail? And are you willing to sell the top only?
Quote Reply
Re: Desoto T1, Black Pearl Top, Speedtube and Speedvest all size 4, Adamo Road Saddle [skwan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes. Still available. And yes, willing to sell top only at this point
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Pm sent
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump for revised pricing and want to really sell this wetsuit. make me an offer.
Quote Reply