Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

S-Works Turbo Cotton tires
Quote | Reply
Does anyone have any idea where I can buy turbo cottons online? I've searching and can't seem to find a place that has them or is willing to ship them to US.
Quote Reply
Re: S-Works Turbo Cotton tires [AdamL2424] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Specialized is pretty touchy about online sales. The best place to get specialized products is your local retailer. If there isn't one near by I would suggest calling the closest one and seeing if they will ship it to you. I know this isn't the answer you probably want to hear, but it is the most honest one.
Quote Reply
Re: S-Works Turbo Cotton tires [pyrahna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks man I appreciate it.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I just got mine from my local dealer. They were on back order and my dealer told me they were back ordered again the day after they ordered mine. They are hard to find and almost impossible to find online.

Best bet is to find a local dealer that can order them.

blog
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BTW, if you struggle to find them, I'm pretty sure my local dealer still has 2 in stock.
Quote Reply
Re: S-Works Turbo Cotton tires [pyrahna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I don't have a local dealer around. How much does your local have the tires for?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I just bought 2 off the Specialized website. 24mm $80 each
Quote Reply
Re: S-Works Turbo Cotton tires [ccassidy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Really? It only gives me the find a retailer option.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
AdamL2424 wrote:
It only gives me the find a retailer option.
Same here.
Quote Reply
Re: S-Works Turbo Cotton tires [rijndael] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I just got 2 of the 24mm on their webstore this morning. 26mm are not available.

Suffer Well.
Quote Reply
Re: S-Works Turbo Cotton tires [jmh] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks for the heads up just ordered 4. Sweet!!!!
Quote Reply
Re: S-Works Turbo Cotton tires [jmh] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
26mm are available on the website today.

Suffer Well.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Anyone else have the vulcanized rubber start to come unattached from the casing? I have a pair with less than 1000 miles which I have had to stop using because there are places where it has come apart and looks unsafe. Both front and rear tires look about the same. Past the 30 day warranty so specialized won't do anything about it.
Quote Reply
Re: S-Works Turbo Cotton tires [fwrunco] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Same here.. much less miles than that. Only the few races of this season (2 x 70.3's and a handful of sprint, Oly's and local 25km TT's).

One of the 2 tires has the edge of the black strip peeling off in several locations. I mentioned it to the dealer, and the reply was that "as they are "race only tires", overall expected life is much shorter"...

They have been rolling well for me, with fast(er) bike splits is seems, but NOT wanting to take a chance, just purchased 2 new ones for my upcoming "A-Race" (IM LOU).

---------------------------------
T. Guertin / Spocket
Quote Reply