Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Depressing thought: 39 more MONTHS of Bush [rundhc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No President has been as hated and reviled as George Bush.

However, with their hatred of this President, the democrats cannot put up one good alternative.

So, liberals can talk shit all day long, but George Bush's poor performance and low approval ratings have never (and will never) translate into better ratings for democrats.......and that is pathetic.

Democrats have had multiple opportunities to capitalize on this Presidents misfortunes, but they still can't do it.

**All of these words finding themselves together were greatly astonished and delighted for assuredly, they had never met before**
Quote Reply
Re: Depressing thought: 39 more MONTHS of Bush [Mr. Tibbs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
"Can you imagine the potential chaos that may ensue when supplies start to deplete significantly? Thank goodness you and I won't be around when that happens."

That's cut and paste. Dude see the words, "POTENTIAL and MAY" ? Unlike you I don't claim to have a crystal ball. Reckon my 'doom and gloom' as you call it possible scenario has just as much credence as your sure fire turn out all rosey one.

And oh my word. Why do you assume I am a violin player who throws ideas out?

-Oh my word. Dude you where predicitng doom and gloom then start violining how everyithing is going wrong and then you threw out some ideas that don't work.
Mr Tibbs
Quote Reply
Re: Depressing thought: 39 more MONTHS of Bush [kangaroo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
why the hell does kerry need to have such different ideas to beat bush? the problem in this country is that the debate is framed by talking head assholes like ann coulter and rush limbaugh who do nothing but paint people into corners with their stupid labels, and infantile name calling

what would be wrong with americans just looking at the two men and saying, 'hmm, kerry seems to be able to string together a coherent sentence without a black box and an earpiece, maybe he should get the job."

all this you're a pinko liberal yah well you're a conservative moron " trash talking has reduced our political process to nothing but mud wrestling.

it's sickening. we should have a president who can get on tv and speak intelligently to the american people. but we dont'.

that is a disgrace.

"the trouble with normal is - it always gets worse"

- Cockburn
Quote Reply
Re: Depressing thought: 39 more MONTHS of Bush [zoomzoom] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That sums things up very well. My problem with Bush is not so much that I disagree with him. It's that he can't be respected or taken seriously. If the country wants to go right, I would at least hope that it would elect bright candidates who can make sound decisions. Give the country more Scalias and Alitos (as much as I disagree with them) and fewer Thomases and Mieres. Just give us some damn quality and not hacks. Just give us leaders you think are much wiser than yourself and not the guy you most want to have a beer with.

The whole Bush adminstration began with the GOP trying to assure us that the not so sharp CEO would delegate to smart managers. But it turns out that crappy leaders pick crappy managers, and with that you get a crappy product. It just takes some time for the product to get to market and for consumers to figure it out. With Bush's polls sitting in the 30s, I think they now realized what they've bought.
Quote Reply
Re: Depressing thought: 39 more MONTHS of Bush [zoomzoom] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Any suggestions to improve the situation?
Quote Reply
Re: Depressing thought: 39 more MONTHS of Bush [kangaroo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
yes, tell everyone you know to quit falling for the bullshit game they play, pitting us against each other while they run off with all the money.

its' not about right vs. left, this whole red state/ blue state jargon is just more evidence of the divide and conquer game the ruling class in this country plays, and believe me they are all in it together.

quit falling for the propaganda, and next time, vote for the best man for the job, no matter what party he is.

demand our leaders be just that.

the guy we got now is a dyslexic who can barely read, and a guy who drank to excess until he was 40 years old.

the greatest country in the world can do better than that.

think about how evil the whole red state blue state banter is . i've actually seen people use that to criticize other people , it's just another label to marginalize people and their opinions.

"the trouble with normal is - it always gets worse"

- Cockburn
Quote Reply

Prev Next