Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

who makes this bra?
Quote | Reply
I received a sports bra as a gift last year - it has proven to be terrific. I'd like to buy another, but it doesn't seem to have a manufacturer that matches up with the markings on the bra: CSX any idea what that is?
Quote Reply
Re: who makes this bra? [oldiegoldie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It could be Champion or the Champion Sports Bra sold at Target which are some of my favorites!

Emily Sherrard
@EmSher1
Powered by
Accelerate3 Coaching
Quote Reply
Re: who makes this bra? [oldiegoldie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The closest I could come is that it may be CWX instead of CSX.

That would be the high-performance side of Wacoal, Japan's largest intimate apparel company. They have excellent quality and even if you don't find anything else, investigate the CWX website and see if something looks like what you already enjoy.

DFL > DNF > DNS
Quote Reply
Re: who makes this bra? [EmSher] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Not to go off on a tangent, but have you noticed the C9s are different lately? I can't find any without padding or any "high support" versions for running. When I went to Target yesterday all they had were medium support versions. I'm an XS, so I'm not fooling anyone with padding, and it just gets gross anyway.

http://mediocremultisport.blogspot.com
Quote Reply
Re: who makes this bra? [Midtown Miles] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have not purchased a new sports bra in years, so I haven't noticed. But thanks for the warning, so when I finally stop being so cheap and replace mine (which probably should have been replaced long ago), I won't be so disappointed when I discover they all have padding. Those are my favorite sports bras, and it is just icing on the cake that they cost <$20. I agree on the padding, it doesn't work for me. I am in the same boat as you, will not be fooling anybody.

Emily Sherrard
@EmSher1