Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

WTB: FELT IA 1/4/FRD FRAMESET 56cm
Quote | Reply
I am looking to buy a 56cm FELT IA frameset in the 1, 4 or FRD variety (NOT the 10,14, etc... I want the integrated brake version). It cannot have any damage or scrapes. I do understand the occasional paint chip though. Please send me pictures and a price if you are interested in selling the frameset. I am not looking for a complete bike as I already have a full groupset to be put on it. I am located in New Orleans, LA and will pick up if within a 300mi radius. anything further and it will have to be shipped.
Last edited by: NOLA_TRI: Feb 29, 16 14:06
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: FELT IA 1/4/FRD FRAMESET 56cm [NOLA_TRI] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump! Still looking.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You're probably looking to get a good deal used but I know TriShop in Plano (TX) has them new. I love the look of the 2015 IA1 but they're impossible to find.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: FELT IA 1/4/FRD FRAMESET 56cm [wcb] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yeah, I'm looking for a used frameset from a bike being parted out. I would also consider a NOS IA1 frameset
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump... Still looking
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hi,
I have a felt IA3 2015 in 56cm.
How long can you wait before to buy one, is it urgent?
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: FELT IA 1/4/FRD FRAMESET 56cm [FlorianNYC] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have time to wait. I have a bike I use for training that I can race with until it comes available. How much are you asking and can you post pictures? Any damage, and what all are you including with the frame and fork (I.e. Bottom bracket beating a, bars, extensions, and brakes?)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I purchased the bike last Nov from a bike shop mechanics who used it twice and had it professionally maintained; since then I took care of it and mostly trained indoor.
I have eaglemen 70.3 in June but I thought about selling it after for $4500.
I don't have pics of it with me but I can take some.
Last edited by: FlorianNYC: Mar 29, 16 11:05
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Is that for the bike or just the frameset?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The entire bike sorry I didn't read well your subject "Frameset" ;(
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
i have a 56 IA frd, would sell as frameset or bike. 150 miles on the bike just perfect
pm or see my other threads.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
NOLA_TRI wrote:
I am looking to buy a 56cm FELT IA frameset in the 1, 4 or FRD variety (NOT the 10,14, etc... I want the integrated brake version). It cannot have any damage or scrapes. I do understand the occasional paint chip though. Please send me pictures and a price if you are interested in selling the frameset. I am not looking for a complete bike as I already have a full groupset to be put on it. I am located in New Orleans, LA and will pick up if within a 300mi radius. anything further and it will have to be shipped.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I am the ebay person, I want to offer $ 3,300 for the bicycle through Paypal.
Quote Reply