Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: Brand new Rotor cranks, 165mm arms, round aero chaining
Quote | Reply
New, never used Rotor 3d+ crankset. 165mm crank arms, 130bcd 53T round (NoQ) aero chaining, 39t small ring. $450 plus shipping obo

Last edited by: Russ Brandt: Mar 2, 16 8:16
Quote Reply
Re: Brand new Rotor cranks, 165mm arms, round aero chaining [Russ Brandt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
still for sale
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Brand new Rotor cranks, 165mm arms, round aero chaining [Russ Brandt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
10 speed or 11 speed
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Brand new Rotor cranks, 165mm arms, round aero chaining [Russ Brandt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BTW, that's a 30mm axle diameter for those that asked
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'd give you $175 you might want to revise your asking price as they are not the same cranks as other rotor cranks...
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Brand new Rotor cranks, 165mm arms, round aero chaining [YTZ] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Please explain???
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Brand new Rotor cranks, 165mm arms, round aero chaining [YTZ] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Maybe there is something I am missing but this crankset is not brand new in the sense that it is this years model, but new that it has never been used. AFAIK, Rotor updates the logo and printing on the chainrings and arms from time to time, but very little substantially changes in the actual product. What I do know for sure is that the aero chainring alone is worth almost $200. I just bought a set of new Rotor crankarms only for $300. If I need to recalibrate my pricing I'm all for it if there is sufficient evidence I'm way off.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
these are becoming harder and harder to find. Make this yours!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
still available
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Just found buried in my garage!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I can do $50 plus shipping without the chain rings?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Brand new Rotor cranks, 165mm arms, round aero chaining [trifantasy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks for the offer but I'll pass.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
would you sell it without the chainrings? if so how much
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Brand new Rotor cranks, 165mm arms, round aero chaining [trifantasy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes, I'd sell the crankset without the chainrings. The arms and spindle would be $250
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What bottom bracket does this use?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Brand new Rotor cranks, 165mm arms, round aero chaining [mkng1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
3d+ is bb30 I believe but please consult Rotor website to confirm.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
FYI that is the bbright lockring and spider.

The spindles on these are 30mm diameter, but the spindle is longer than a bb30 spindle and make it able to fit a lot of frames (much like bb386evo). the lockring and spider on this one will limit that a bit, as it will not fit anything with outboard bearings or cups. on most setups these require conical 11.3 or 11.5mm spacers to be used. The lockring and spider on this one have the drive side spacer built into it already.

----------------------------------------------------------

Quote Reply
Re: FS: Brand new Rotor cranks, 165mm arms, round aero chaining [wiRIDEfast] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
wiRIDEfast wrote:
FYI that is the bbright lockring and spider.

The spindles on these are 30mm diameter, but the spindle is longer than a bb30 spindle and make it able to fit a lot of frames (much like bb386evo). the lockring and spider on this one will limit that a bit, as it will not fit anything with outboard bearings or cups. on most setups these require conical 11.3 or 11.5mm spacers to be used. The lockring and spider on this one have the drive side spacer built into it already.

In other words, that spider won't fit a true BB386 frame. As set up, that crank will only fit PF30 and BB30 with the 11.5mm spacer or BBRight with no spacer. With a new (smaller) lockring it will fit a BSA30 (threaded) setup. With a new (smaller) lockring and narrower spider, it will fit a true BB386 frame.

The asking price is hilarious.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Brand new Rotor cranks, 165mm arms, round aero chaining [dangle] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I may be off on price, all I know is what I paid for it. However, if this is a unicorn and someone wants it, I'm a reasonable guy and certainly willing to work on the price (but would rather let it sit in my garage than entertain an absurd low ball offer). What I do know is that chainrings are chainrings and Rotor 165 crank arms are sometimes desired when experimenting with different lengths, this set will supply both for a lot less than if buying new from retail.
Quote Reply