Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Endless Pool Vinyl Liner Help?
Quote | Reply
Hey everybody, I'm a long time lurker first time poster here. I recently purchased an Endless Pool used. As has been noted by others here, EP customer service is not very accommodating. I'm wondering if any current owners of a 7' x 14' would be willing to order a replacement vinyl liner if I give you money directly? After talking with Endless Pool and learning of their mandatory $500 registration fee and $2500 starter kit, I would really prefer to just buy the liner through an existing owner. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance. Ed
Quote Reply
Re: Endless Pool Vinyl Liner Help? [EdDantes] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I am not an endless pool owner.

But are you saying that won't sell you spare parts without add-on fees?

Advanced Aero TopTube Storage for Road, Gravel, & Tri...ZeroSlip & Direct-mount, made in the USA.
DarkSpeedWorks.com.....Reviews.....Insta.....Facebook

--
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Check out medallionpools.com. Their swim spas use a vinyl liner and they are featured on the website as replacement parts.

Dean Wilson
http://www.anaerobiczone.com
Bicycle Protection Indoors & Out
Quote Reply
Re: Endless Pool Vinyl Liner Help? [isbr] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks! I will give them a call. Endless Pools has not been helpful at all. They are mostly interested in prospective customers and overcharging secondary owners.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
That's bull crap. All you have to do is go to myendlesspool.com and order a replacement liner for a 7x14 pool. Like 800 bucks
Quote Reply
Re: Endless Pool Vinyl Liner Help? [trainhard] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
trainhard wrote:
That's bull crap. All you have to do is go to myendlesspool.com and order a replacement liner for a 7x14 pool. Like 800 bucks

Went to the website, found the liner. Tried to order it but was not allowed. Was routed to a guy named Mark that said it is manditory to pay a $500 registration fee for "phone support and to enabe buying parts including the liner". I could understand a $50 registration fee but $500 is beyond ridiculous. Is there anybody here that owns a 7 × 14 pool that is already registered, willing to help me out? I would be willing to send you the money directly before you order. Heck I'll even throw in $100 for your trouble.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Did you ever find a solution that you can share?

Thank you!

Mark
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I used to work at Endless.

Plus and minus to getting the tech support and why they charge what they do.

You can purchase a liner anywhere, it's not an exclusive items to Endless BUT what they are charging you for is a lifetime of customer service with their fees.

Only you can determine if it's worth it. I have installed used liners before, it's a bit difficult but you can do it.

Steven Harad
Quote Reply