Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Opportunity Knocks
Quote | Reply
Greetings:

I have what I think is a great idea for a new software service. The product will target brands and the athletes they sponsor. I am being vague about what it will do. If I think we might be a good fit I will fill you in on the details.

I am currently working on a website and a minimally viable product.

I don't have much experience in marketing or in dealing with sponsorship's and it takes alot of work to get a project off the ground.

That is where you come in.

A bit of what I am looking for.

Some one who has an entrepreneurial spirit and can get the job done, whatever the job may be. Ideally you would have some kind of experience in either sports marketing or dealing with athletes and sponsorship's. I don't want to say this is an absolute requirement because you may have some other experience that is valuable. Sales experience is a huge plus.
If you have any technical experience. Website creation or management, SEO, analytics, whatever. The more the better.

A bit about me. I am a competitive cyclist as well as seasoned software engineer. I have over 20 years experience writing software and leading teams. I am fully capable of managing and driving the technology part of this project. I have build and brought products to life in the past.

This is not a paid position. You will be a part owner. I don't expect you to quit your job if you have one. This is very part time for now.

If you are interested please send a brief description of yourself and your experience and why you might be a good fit!! A resume would be great.

I am in NY. You don't have to be.

email me lookingforapartner2015 at gmail.com
Quote Reply