Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: Cervelo RS Road Bike with Cycleops Powertap
Quote | Reply
Looking to part ways with my size 58 Cervelo RS road bike. I got this at the end of last year but seem to always ride my TT bike. So it is in awesome shape.

I also have a recently re-laced rear wheel with a Cycleops Powertap hub on this bike. I would love to sell it as a complete bike with the wheel but also willing to sell the frame and components apart from the wheels.

Here are the specs on the bike:

-Size 58
-SRAM rival shifters/ break levers
-SRAM rival front derailleur
-SRAM force rear derailleur
-FSA bars/ breaks/ crank
-Blackburn carbon bottle cages
-Keo Look pedals
-Fizik Pave CX saddle
-Cycleops Powertap rear wheel

Last edited by: justinmetzler: Dec 31, 15 9:44
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Cervelo RS Road Bike with Cycleops Powertap [justinmetzler] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump. Make offers!
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Cervelo RS Road Bike with Cycleops Powertap [justinmetzler] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump. Looking to move this bike ASAP. In amazing condition. Like new. Only has a couple hundred miles on it.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I would be interested. What are you looking for it?

Insta: Trihennessy - Out Rival Racing Elite Team
- Roka - WattieInk - NormaTec - QUINTANA ROO - Profile Design - Pioneer - Gatorade Endurance
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Cervelo RS Road Bike with Cycleops Powertap [Hennessyr] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sent you a PM
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm moving now so really looking to get this sold before I head out of town! $1700 shipped would take it...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Another price drop. $1500 shipped.

Also willing to trade+cash for any of the following:
-Rotor Q-rings (shimano dura ace version)
-Carbon bottle cages (preferably x-lab)
-New or gently used set of 11-speed training wheels (front and rear)
-New set of tires (continental or vittoria)
-New shimano dura ace or ultegra 11 speed cassette
-New shimano dura ace or ultegra 11 speed chain.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PMed
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
OK! $1200 bucks shipped will take this thing... need to get it moved!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Did you sell your RS?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Cervelo RS Road Bike with Cycleops Powertap [ginofairplay] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes. I solid it a while back. Sorry!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thanks for letting me know. I'm actually tracking a 56cm on ebay but thought I'd ask.
Quote Reply