Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Sam Gyde First Age Group (M40-44) at IM Tremblant 8th overall [kny] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sure, it was Maurizio Carta who refused to test in Kona. I replied here a few months ago to let Sam know that he had to share another podium with a cheater...

Both Antonio Colom and Hector Guerra are former pro cyclists from Spain, banned by UCI, that had some success in WTC races
Quote Reply
Re: Sam Gyde First Age Group (M40-44) at IM Tremblant 8th overall [jollyroger88] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Refusing to take a doping test is an automatic 4 year suspension.

From the 2016 USADA Athlete Handbook:

In competition
As defined by the Code: ‘Refusing, or failing without compelling justification, to submit to Sample Collection after notification as authorized in applicable anti-doping rules or otherwise evading Sample Collection is an anti-doping rule violation.’

Out of Competition

If an athlete does not provide advance written notice of retirement and is notified for testing, but refuses to provide a sample for an out-of-competition test, this is a refusal to test. If they refuse to cooperate or fail to report to testing within the given time frame, the athlete will be subject to all consequences consistent with an anti-doping rule violation.

Edited to add rules.

Last edited by: HuffNPuff: Oct 12, 16 6:43
Quote Reply
Re: Sam Gyde First Age Group (M40-44) at IM Tremblant 8th overall [HuffNPuff] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Power cranks for the win. I don't know Sam, but follow him on social media...he posted one day about an 8 hour trainer ride he did inside. That is insane....but he keeps doing very well so maybe there is something to that!! Great race Sam!
Quote Reply
Re: Sam Gyde First Age Group (M40-44) at IM Tremblant 8th overall [Mike Alexander] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Mike Alexander wrote:
Power cranks for the win. I don't know Sam, but follow him on social media...he posted one day about an 8 hour trainer ride he did inside. That is insane....but he keeps doing very well so maybe there is something to that!! Great race Sam!

Was thinking this morning as I road my powercranks if they helped my to my fastest run of the year Sunday in the 10K in the Aquathlon, 39:29 for a 6:21 pace. I will keep
riding my powercranks, and Bionic runner

Dave Campbell | Facebook | @DaveECampbell | h2ofun@h2ofun.net

Boom Nutrition code 19F4Y3 $5 off 24 pack box | Bionic Runner | PowerCranks | Velotron | Spruzzamist

Lions don't lose sleep worrying about the sheep
Quote Reply

Prev Next