Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Miracle healers
Quote | Reply
Was wondering if anyone has ever experienced or had much success with Rolfing? As a skeptic of anything other than traditional medicine, I gotta say these guys know how to get after it. If not a permanent solution, they can get you by for a week or so. Any comments? btw..Rolfing is deep tissue "massaging" that allows your muscle to rearrange itself..Its painful at times.
Quote Reply
Re: Miracle healers [imanbri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I think there's room for some potential confusion by your use of the term "traditional medicine." From my perspective, traditional medicine is methods like herbal tonics, acupuncture, [i]tui-na[/i] massage, etc. But I suspect you meant the "conventional" Western style medicine that we've gotten accustomed to in the past century - the one that loves to cut people up with knives and drug them to the gills.

The deeper you get the sweeter the pain. Don't give up the game until your heart stops beating.
--New Order
Quote Reply
Re: Miracle healers [imanbri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I've shared office space in the past with massage therapists and I believe "rolfing" is just another form of massage technique. I love getting massages from a proper trained massage therapist but like everything else, sometimes you have to shop around a bit to find the right one.
Quote Reply