Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Diamondback Serios [Jweigand] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Are you taking the bikes to a few races for test rides? Or even to lbs? Any sponsorships like the old javelin sponsorships?
Quote Reply
Re: Diamondback Serios [GreenPlease] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I spoke with our warranty department, and repainting the frame would in fact void the warranty.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sorry for my earlier comments, just went through the line up. I work for a shop and most of the diamondbacks we see for service are walmart level bikes. The actual road line up looks acceptable.

Jim

**Note above poster works for a retailer selling bikes and related gear*
Quote Reply
Re: Diamondback Serios [luv2flyjrn] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
We don't have set plans to be at any upcoming races. For 2015 the bikes are all available directly to consumers. I know there have been a few shops that have bought a bike and done some builds. As for "sponsorships", we have developed relationships with several clubs and teams. That said, I would be happy to speak with you club or team.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Jweigand wrote:
That said, I would be happy to speak with you club or team.
A few questions...
1- how do I go about talking to you about my teams (I'm on 2. A local team and a national firefighter team)?

2- how do I find pricing for bikes? I went to your website and everything is MSRP.

TEAMFIREFIGHTER.com
STRIVE Omni Sport.com
Get Busy Living - or - Get Busy Dying
Quote Reply
Re: Diamondback Serios [rvt210] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You can contact me directly at jweigand@diamondback.com to discuss.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Any idea between which size I should get. currently riding a medium speed concept with an aggressive position.

I'm 5'11" with a 33 inch inseam. Should I go 54 or 56?
Quote Reply
Re: Diamondback Serios [Bigc2137] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BigC,

I am comparing the Medium Trek's Geo to the Serios. It seems to fall in between the Serios 54 and 56. Based on your inseam measurement, I am initially inclined to say go with the 56. However because you indicated you run a more aggressive fit, a 54 might be a better fit.

I would recommend working with our custom Studio folks help dial you in more specifically to the size that will emulate the fit #'s of your Speed concept.

http://www.diamondback.com/custom-studio

Working thru the custom studio site will allow you to customize your Serios using various components packages, wheels, bar and seat options.

J
Quote Reply

Prev Next