Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Bamboo pillow - anybody got one?
Quote | Reply
So in the overnight TV there is a commercial for the Miracle bamboo pillow - stuffed with shredded memory foam, and claims to be "cooler" with the bamboo case. In king size it appears to be $50 (with shipping) for 1 or $60 for two. I think this is the website: http://miraclebamboopillow.com/
Anybody have this?

I miss YaHey
Quote Reply
Re: Bamboo pillow - anybody got one? [justgeorge] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It is just the cover, you can buy bamboo pillow cases (and sheets), sure they are worth half that if advertised like they are.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bamboo sheets/pillow cases rock!

Bamboo boxers are even better.
Quote Reply
Re: Bamboo pillow - anybody got one? [TropicPlace] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
TropicPlace wrote:

Carihola (I think that is the store name) sells sheets, and clothes...and THEY ARE GREAT. Worth every penny IMO.
Quote Reply
Re: Bamboo pillow - anybody got one? [Culley22] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Culley22 wrote:
TropicPlace wrote:

Carihola (I think that is the store name) sells sheets, and clothes...and THEY ARE GREAT. Worth every penny IMO.

I agree 100%. We have two sets of Carihola's sheets. Best nights' sleep ever.
Quote Reply
Re: Bamboo pillow - anybody got one? [TropicPlace] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
5 minutes ago I was eating quiznos. Now I am considering buying bamboo bed sheets.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump

Pink? Maybe. Maybe not. You decide.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have one. Its comfortable. I wouldnt call it a miracle pillow.

---------------------------------
Hold my Beer and watch this!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I just got MyPillow off of the interwebs and a bamboo sheet set to go along with it. It's more comfortable than the one-piece memory foam pillow I was on before. The bamboo is cooler than cotton.

DFL > DNF > DNS
Quote Reply
Re: Bamboo pillow - anybody got one? [SallyShortyPnts] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
My opinion:

I bought two of the king sized miracle bamboo pillows about a year ago and I hate them.

They are very hard. Like sleeping with your head on a log. The "memory" seems broken too. Mine seem to keep whatever messed up shape they get squished to and don't reform very well and extremely slowly...as in it might take a day or more.

I like firm foam pillows, but these memory bamboo things are shite, at least for my preferences.

I have to give them credit on pushing these things and creating a fake demand through infomercials and marketing/sales blitzes, because it's the only way they'll sell them. My guess is they don't get a lot of repeat customers on the pillows.

Last edited by: Endo: Jan 2, 17 13:00
Quote Reply
Re: Bamboo pillow - anybody got one? [SallyShortyPnts] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
FYI this thread got revived from 2 years ago by a first time poster who was pitching an alternate product. That post was deleted shortly thereafter. It amazes me that companies can have people sitting around who's entire job is to google message boards, sign up for an account, then push their product.

I recently posted a car for sale on craigslist; the first response I got sounded legit at first but then they were just pitching an alternative to Carfax.

I miss YaHey
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Ha, makes my last paragraph in my post above make even more sense.

Quote Reply