Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Even m y republican boyfriend thought this was funny....
Quote | Reply
Donald Rumsfeld is giving the president his daily briefing. He concludes by
saying: "Yesterday, 3 Brazilian soldiers were killed."

"OH NO!" the President exclaims. "That's terrible!"

His staff sits stunned at this display of emotion, nervously watching as the
President sits, head in hands.

Finally, the President looks up and asks, "How many is a brazillion?"

---------------------------------------
Awww, Katy's not all THAT evil. Only slightly evil. In a good way. - JasoninHalifax

Quote Reply
Re: Even m y republican boyfriend thought this was funny.... [KEJ] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
LLLOOLLLL!!!

(edited to clarify-not laughing at the thought of soldiers killed...I assume that is obvious, but around here you never know)
Last edited by: trigoneroadie: Sep 30, 05 12:36
Quote Reply
Re: Even m y republican boyfriend thought this was funny.... [KEJ] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
why do you hate America?

_________
kangaroo -- please do not read or respond to any of my posts
Quote Reply
Re: Even m y republican boyfriend thought this was funny.... [GJS] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I kid because I love....kj

Awww, Katy's not all THAT evil. Only slightly evil. In a good way. - JasoninHalifax

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Was that the same cabinet meeting where someone asked him his opinion on Roe vs. Wade and he said, "Whatever way they can get out of New Orleans is fine with me?"

And I'm a Republican, too!
Last edited by: tri_bri2: Sep 30, 05 12:47
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
One night, George W. Bush is tossing restlessly in his White House bed. He awakens to see George Washington standing by him. Bush asks him, "George, what's the best thing I can do to help the country?" "Set an honest and honorable example, just as I did," Washington advises, and then fades away."

The next night, Bush is astir again, and sees the ghost of Thomas Jefferson moving through the darkened bedroom. Bush calls out, "Tom, please! What is the best thing I can do to help the country?" "Respect the Constitution, as I did," Jefferson advises, and dims from sight................

On the third night, sleep is still not in the cards for Bush. He awakens to see the ghost of FDR hovering over his bed. Bush whispers, "Franklin, what is the best thing I can do to help the country?" "Help the less fortunate, just as I did," FDR replies, and fades into the mist.

On the fourth night, Bush isn't sleeping well, when he sees another figure moving in the shadows. It is the ghost of Abraham Lincoln. Bush pleads, "Abe, what is the best thing I can do right now to help the country?" Lincoln replies "Go see a play!"

_________
Quote Reply
Re: Even m y republican boyfriend thought this was funny.... [GJS] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Now who hates America?

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
sorry, your Republican bf might not like that one

_________
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
He may be republican, but he's not a huge Bush fan. Actually he and I have similar ideoligical views (he's all for pre-marital sex:)).....kj

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The more the merrier!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
ohhhhh, so you both hate America!

btw, you mentioned before that your bf is older than you. one of my thrice divorced riding partners mentioned to me early this morning that he wants to date this 28yo and said it's okay b/c she fits in the "older than one-half his age + 7" requirement. ever heard of that rule? seems to be a convenient rule for older men.

_________
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
No, I've never heard that formula, maybe its personal to him. We don't quite fit that requirement. The question is, does the 28 y/o want to date him? Oh, and "thrice divorced"? Does he not learn?? Holy lotta matrimony batman.....kj

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
former Marine, thick as a brick. 2 of those were with 1 gal. like I said, thick as a brick. helluva bike rider though.

_________
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Were all the Brazillians bald?

----------------------------------------------------------

What if the Hokey Pokey is what it is all about?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
rofl

------------------------------------------------------------------
"The aspect of sport that you learn is that you have your good times and your bad times, but you share it with great people." - George Gregan

Quote Reply