Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

RR IM 70.3 Mallorca
Quote | Reply
Here is my race race report from IM 70.3 Mallorca. It's in Norwegian, but with some pictures:-) I guess you can use some translation page to get a poor translation :-)

http://www.oslosportslager.no/...allorca--rr-334.aspx

Instagram and Strava: @lpstormo
Last edited by: Stormo: May 18, 17 5:58
Quote Reply
Re: RR IM 70.3 Mallorca (norwegian) [Stormo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Congrats on your 3rd place! Google translate did a fair job so I was able to read your race report. And good to know roughly how many watts I need to push to get a 2:23 bike split.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
This is on my to-do list. This may be my 'come out of retirement race' :). How heavy are you? np 293w is serious...

------------------------------------------------------------
Searching for the bliss of ultimate exertion.
Quote Reply
Re: RR IM 70.3 Mallorca (norwegian) [callidus] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm about 80 kg. (Former mountainbiker so the bike is my strongest leg). Mallorca was a great event and the bike course is fantastic. Hope the course in Zell am See is just as hard or harder;-)
In Reply To:

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
One year has passed and here is my race report from this year's Ironman 70.3 Mallorca. The conditions could not have been more different from last year :-)
(again it's in Norwegian, but Google translate is your friend ;-)

https://www.oslosportslager.no/...13-totalt---371.aspx

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Great report - congratulations on a great result. Being native Norwegian the language was quite understandable:) What other races are you doing this year? (I take it you'll take another stab at winning norseman this year? :))

What powermeter were you using? (I use Vectors and have also some times had trouble with the powermeter after placing the bike in transition overnight, in bad weather!)
Last edited by: lovegoat: May 11, 16 5:40
Quote Reply
Re: RR IM 70.3 Mallorca (norwegian) [lovegoat] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks lovegoat :-)

I will participate in the Ironman Nice in 3.5 weeks - that's going to be hard!
Then the plan is to participate in IM 70.3 Haugesund in July (Norwegian championship), before I again will try to win Norseman in the start of August.
Maybe Hawaii if it goes well in Nice...

I use Quarq, but I have not noticed any to this earlier... Hope it's a one time thing ;-)

Quote Reply
Re: RR IM 70.3 Mallorca [Stormo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
For the third consecutive year I raced the Ironman 70.3 Mallorca last weekend. Here is the race report from this year where I ended up with first place in M35 and best in age-group overall (with pictures both from the race and training the days before and after):

https://translate.google.com/...it-text=&act=url

Quote Reply
Re: RR IM 70.3 Mallorca [Stormo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Nicely done. I did it 2 years ago, and also this year. This year was scorching hot for the run.
Quote Reply