Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Delay vs. Air America, who will fold first?
Quote | Reply

iambigkahunatony.com
Quote Reply
Re: Delay vs. Air America, who will fold first? [wmh] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Air America.
Quote Reply
Re: Delay vs. Air America, who will fold first? [ajfranke] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have an honest question: where is this information about Air America having problems? Doing a search the only thing I have found was cut and pastes of Bill O' Reily or Rush saying there is problems so I am trying to find this information. I know that they had a lot of issues in the beginning but didn't XM Radio just make them a brand new studio in Washington D.C. - which I think they are about to or have moved into?
Quote Reply
Re: Delay vs. Air America, who will fold first? [gj] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
NPR ran a pretty lengthy story about it not long ago. I can't say I paid all that much attention, but I remember something about financial problems, people not getting paychecks, bills not getting paid, etc. Don't know when the problems occured, or if they've been corrected.

"People think it must be fun to be a super genius, but they don't realize how hard it is to put up with all the idiots in the world."
Quote Reply
Re: Delay vs. Air America, who will fold first? [gj] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
There have been lots of articles that I am suprised didn't come up in a search.

Here is a link that shows particular problems with their having basically embezzled nearly $1,000,000 from the Gloria Wise Boys and Girls Club. The money was supposed to go to the poor and Alzheimers patients.

http://www.nysun.com/article/20252

Air America can't pay it back.
Quote Reply
Re: Delay vs. Air America, who will fold first? [ajfranke] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If I remember correctly the article link is basically about all their problems in the beginning. The documentary "Left of the Dial" talks about all the start up problems of Air America and I think its the same guy that basically almost got the whole thing shut down- I think the article is now about the legal ramifications of those actions.

Still, I will do another search....actually I have check twice and the only things indicating problems are conservative blogs. While I wouldn't doubt problems, I do doubt only hearing it only from obviously biased sources - just as I wouldn't go to Air America to provide unbiased up to date information regarding Delay.
Last edited by: gj: Sep 29, 05 11:56
Quote Reply