Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Girls are weird and a question. [Mr. Tibbs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Girls are weird update! A super pretty lady I have known for a while found out I am now single and was Facebook flirting with me pretty aggressively. What the hell is wrong with you people? If anyone doubts this situation I will provide my Facebook password so you can read it yourself. Ugh!!!

customerjon @gmail.com is where information happens.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Good luck Mr. Tibbs; you deserve to be happy!

DFL > DNF > DNS
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Ok, well, I am a female, and friends with my ex husband. We both live in different cities but text and communicate. That being said his wife following me had a problem with him having ANY contact with me. So initially we had very limited contact. But we would help each other out or answer questions if the other needed something
He recently got a divorce and has a new girlfriend but we text more often and have attempted to get together and have a meal. He is also now able to be friends with my family on FB.
Additionally tho, I hate rom coms and
I like war and sci fi and horror movies!
Quote Reply
Re: Girls are weird and a question. [wickedcheezit] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
As an aside, we don't have children together, he had some later.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
This it! All women are super weird and this week you guys cranked the weird to 11. All you. Every woman. I am now super gay. Not BFF for girls gay but Limp Wrist (The Queercore band) girls keep away from gay. Thanks ladies for making me gay even though dudes are soooo super gross.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I don't know whether to be impressed or appalled that while pretending to seek advice you are really using the women's forum to flirt shamelessly with all the women reading it. Yes, we know you're not gay.
Quote Reply
Re: Girls are weird and a question. [alexxm21] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I flirt with everyone all the time that is not my plan. Fair play though. Sorry just venting weirdly.

Quote Reply
Re: Girls are weird and a question. [alexxm21] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
We all love Tibbs here. He is welcome to stay as long as he stays respectful and having known him for many years, I am confident he will be nothing but respectful. Even if something comes flying out of his mouth/fingers/keyboard that comes off as disrespectful I know him will enough to know he will feel worse about it than we will.

Personalities don't always come through clearly online. Tibbs is 1 in a million.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Jen

"In order to keep a true perspective on one's importance, everyone should have a dog that worships him and a cat that will ignore him." - Dereke Bruce
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Tibbs,
I am best friends with my ex. I have known her since we were 16. Married for 26 years, then the wheels came off. We have six boys all adults. The first few years were difficult, but we worked hard to present a united front when dealing with "the Boys." That being said it is pretty interesting when dating to tell women that she is still part of my life, and that we are friends. No torch being carried, but the women I have dated have reacted in many different ways. The woman I am with now understands the relationship and agrees with the goals and purpose of staying friends. The most interesting thing about the whole thing is that my SO is less jealous, and we talk about how to deal with each other's ex in ways that I have not had with any other woman I have dated.

When it's good, it's good. When it's bad, you suffer.
Dan
Quote Reply
Re: Girls are weird and a question. [JenSw] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Tibbs is 1 in 10 million.

Fixed it for you.

clm
Nashville, TN
https://twitter.com/ironclm | http://ironclm.typepad.com
Quote Reply
Re: Girls are weird and a question. [JenSw] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
JenSw wrote:
We all love Tibbs here. He is welcome to stay as long as he stays respectful and having known him for many years, I am confident he will be nothing but respectful. Even if something comes flying out of his mouth/fingers/keyboard that comes off as disrespectful I know him will enough to know he will feel worse about it than we will.

Personalities don't always come through clearly online. Tibbs is 1 in a million.

Hey, I know there's a world of difference between being a flirt - even an out-and-out world class flirt - and being disrespectful! I like flirts - they're engaged in the world around them and make other people feel good.

Mr T, you sound like a fun guy, and I'm sure you won't be single for long.
Quote Reply
Re: Girls are weird and a question. [ironclm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ironclm wrote:
Tibbs is 1 in 10 million.

So you're saying there are a hundred Chinese just like him?

;-)

Cheers,
malte
Quote Reply

Prev Next