Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS- Wired PT wheel (read), wired PT Sharkfin harnesses + extras - SOLD
Quote | Reply
I have an assortment of wired Powertap accessories:

-2 newer style sharkfin wired harnesses

-3 older style wired harness. these are semi functional but wires are totally intact

-Little Yellow Computers SOLD

-Powertap SL Wired Wheel. Laced to Mavic Open Pro, 32h. Has been functioning on & off. Replaced batteries in LYC & Hub recently, worked, then stopped working, then it started again, then stopped. Who knows what is wrong with it. Can be shipped back to CycleOps & converted to wireless.

-1 USB download cradle

-small Powertap Carry case with software - Not sure this is of real use to anyone but is the small black zippered box that comes bundled with things when a PT is purchased.

Updated
Last edited by: juha-pdx: Feb 25, 18 10:38
Quote Reply
Re: FS- Wired PT wheel (read), wired PT Sharkfin harnesses + extras [juha-pdx] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM sent.

BoulderCyclingCoach.com
Quote Reply
Re: FS- Wired PT wheel (read), wired PT Sharkfin harnesses + extras [juha-pdx] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM sent last week.
Quote Reply
Re: FS- Wired PT wheel (read), wired PT Sharkfin harnesses + extras [rockdude] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sale #'s updated.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
How much for the wheel?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Do you still have the newer style harnesses? and how much?
One on the contacts broke on mine :(
Quote Reply
Re: FS- Wired PT wheel (read), wired PT Sharkfin harnesses + extras [Lwal123] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Lemme take a look around.. I think I have one or two shark fins left that work just fine plus an older style non-shark fin that was on a TT bike (stem mount) and it works great too.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Awesome! Really I could just use the mount and wire it to my sensor if I had too. Just a little low on funds but would sill like to be able to keep track of my training.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
you still have the wired harnesses?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Saw your post from a while back and wondering if you still have powertap shark fin harness. Also need cable that attaches near pedal stem and that picks up watts. If you no longer have cables, can you suggest a place I may find them? Thanks
Quote Reply
Re: FS- Wired PT wheel (read), wired PT Sharkfin harnesses + extras [pfarnold] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm sorry, they are all sold.

I sold the entire set up on eBay awhile back.
Quote Reply