Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Where are the terrorists?
Quote | Reply
They must be completely disorganized or really dumb, or none existent. Last week they could have struck anywhere in the US and thrown our federal, State and local government agencies into complete and total disarray. One or two coordinated attacks, and we would have completely collapsed. The attacks did not even have to be big.

Whatever facade we had is now gone. The thruth is Homeland Security is totally incapable of responding to one major emergency, so two is out of the question. Obviously, there is no leadership, planning or coordination at the top levels of the Bush administration.

So why didn't terrorists attack us. I don't know but clearly it's because they no longer exist on american soil, or because they are more messed up than us (incredible, I know).
Quote Reply
Re: Where are the terrorists? [tritnow] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You're kidding right?

I don't know about you but security in my area didn't even flinch over this. Police are right we're they are supposed to be, hospitals are operational, airport security etc etc are 100% capacity. As calloused as it sounds life goes on as usual.

The fact of the matter is once again this country has shown we can respond to even very large disasters and stay well within our means, mostly without outside assistance.

Compared to Katrina, ANYTHING, terrorists could do including multiple nuclear attacks woudl pale in comparison.

"The thruth is Homeland Security is totally incapable of responding to one major emergency,"

I'd like to see anyone react better quicker or more effeciently. Fact of the matter is despite people standing around saying the rescue efforts and response is a major failure it isn't. Only those people that have NO concept of what has happened or what it takes to recover form something like this are blathering about failure and slow response.

"So why didn't terrorists attack us."

I know that this is entirely off your radar and to you is completely impossible but, coudl it be because despite this major disaster everything is going as planned?....nah can't be must be some other reason I'm sure you'll let us all know.

~Matt
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You do realize that hundreds of people died in Iraq this week? Terrorist related if not directly. It would be huge news if not for Katrina.
Quote Reply
Re: Where are the terrorists? [Wolfwood] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ya, I am not sure if anyone is aware of what happened on that Shi'ite pilgrimage in Baghdad where something just shy of 1000 people were trampled to death. Very sad.

f/k/a mclamb6
Quote Reply
Re: Where are the terrorists? [MJuric] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
"despite this major disaster everything is going as planned?...."

That's a joke, right? There is a plan? What plan is that? To stay the course? The objective of the mission changes every other month, so how could there be a plan for meeting an objective. Really, what are you talking about. We're managing Iraq by the seat of our pants. The only thing we're trying to do at this point is get the hell out of there, safe face, and blame the Iraqi's for not getting their shit together (asw Condi Rice said "this is an Iraqi process"). Plan.. man, that's funny.

And btw, it's not just the people in NO that are blathering about this, it's the whole country.

Plan.. I still can't get over that one...
Last edited by: tritnow: Sep 4, 05 17:26
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Can you please point out somewhere in my post that I mentioned Iraq?

You stated

"Last week they could have struck anywhere in the US and thrown our federal, State and local government agencies into complete and total disarray."

My entire post was responding to the assumption, that you made, that somehow our system is in such disarry that terrorist coudl walk into the country right now and throw things into complete disarray.

My response to "Why hasn't anything happened" was because security IN THIS COUNTRY has not been significantly effected by Katrina.

I'll except your apology now......waiting.....

~Matt
Quote Reply
Re: Where are the terrorists? [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
There must be some code in the coran play book , on not attacking, after a natural disaster has happened. If you die ,you get 50 walmart girls and not the virgins, Yikes.
Quote Reply
Re: Where are the terrorists? [Helitech] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Have you seen some of those Walmart girls in small towns? They're hot!!
Last edited by: tritnow: Sep 6, 05 7:32
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
ShShShaaaaaa , infidel.
Last edited by: Helitech: Sep 6, 05 4:54
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
More idiocy from Tritnow. For those interested in more of the same see trinewbies.com/phorum the OT Crossfire! It's very exciting to read just how dumb some people can be.
Quote Reply