Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Who can charge??? And for what???
Quote | Reply
So, now that the clean up is underway, now that the levies are being fixed, electrical workers connecting lines....at what point do we bill? When will it be okay for people feeding the folks there say "hamburger? um...$1.49". People are on this spree to donate money, and that is great...but who is allowed to profit from this situation...someone will, take my word for that, millionaires will be created from this mess (deservedly so). Again I ask...who can charge, for what and when....

(I am sure the Libs want to give these poor poor victims a lifetime of support and a stipend (Welfare) till their dieing day)

----------------------------------------------------------

What if the Hokey Pokey is what it is all about?
Quote Reply
Re: Who can charge??? And for what??? [record10carbon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Haliburton right?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I will give you a dollar for spelling lessons, jackass.

iambigkahunatony.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Good question. Seems to me anytime a business can get back up and running they could possibly start charging. I mean, the US is all about capitalism and profits, however, they have been all about helping their neighbors when times are tough as well.
I know this... I wouldn't want to be the first to do it :)
Quote Reply
Re: Who can charge??? And for what??? [wmh] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I would guess that you are one of the people who think that we should never charge a fee for anything...if you cant comprehend that this is a serious issue that someone is going to need to figure out - my lack of spell check is the least of your worries.

----------------------------------------------------------

What if the Hokey Pokey is what it is all about?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You're still a jackass. My politics have nothing to do with this.

You often mention what you own. Even your screen name suggests your posessions.

1. Why do you talk so much about what you own?
2. Why do you disparage the poor?
3. Why cannot you spell?

1. You talk about what you own because you want to impress upon people that you are not poor.

2. You disparage the poor because you were once poor. And you have to elevate yourself above the poor.

iambigkahunatony.com
Last edited by: wmh: Sep 3, 05 23:53
Quote Reply